Interposer Pro/Kuroyume Development Zone

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

REPLY TO THREAD

04 April 2018
Originally Posted by Troyan: No, I have V and it definitely works in R16. it's the reason I keep it installed. What makes you think it doesn't work in R16?
Please take a look at the update history of Interposer Pro:
https://web.archive.org/web/2016040...er-pro-history/

The W version was updated to support R16. When I use the V version with R16, the plugin loads but when you try to import models, it will either pop up error messages or crashed.

If Interposer Pro is working in your R16, then perhaps you have the the latest W?

04 April 2018
Originally Posted by Chrispy2018: Please take a look at the update history of Interposer Pro:
https://web.archive.org/web/2016040...er-pro-history/

The W version was updated to support R16. When I use the V version with R16, the plugin loads but when you try to import models, it will either pop up error messages or crashed.

If Interposer Pro is working in your R16, then perhaps you have the the latest W?
Weird. The readme says its V. Can't see any other version info on it anywhere. Maybe it's W and he just didn't update the readme.
HyperactiveVR
I reject your reality and substitute my own

04 April 2018
There def is a version 1.99w, I have it archived.

04 April 2018
Originally Posted by umblefugly: There def is a version 1.99w, I have it archived.
Yes, I'm not saying there isn't one, I'm saying it looks like I have V and it works in R16.
HyperactiveVR
I reject your reality and substitute my own

04 April 2018
Originally Posted by umblefugly: There def is a version 1.99w, I have it archived.
Are you able to send it to me or put it somewhere that I can download? Thank you!

Last edited by Chrispy2018 : 04 April 2018 at 06:32 AM.

04 April 2018
No, sorry. That is something Robert would have to do.

04 April 2018
Hi I was an Interposer Pro user for many years.

The problem in 2018 is that the
program & content to which Interposer Pro was designed tobridge, has fallen into irrelevance & obscurity.

Poser ,as a resource for prefab figures and content,
has been completely supplanted by DAZ studio
with its better looking Genesis models and constant releases ofnew content.

Even Reallusion Iclone Pro ( that I use)
has better looking base figures than the horrid poser natives
with their free character creator app that ships with Iclone
and Iclone export to FBX& Alembic.
https://www.reallusion.com/store/product.html?l=1&p=ic

The sadly lingering poser content market is still largely dominated by fetish wear for the vestigial 12 year old
"Victoria 4 "model. which was the lastmodel generation from Daz that worked natively as a posermodel.

All of the top tier content producers have moved on to Daz orelsewhere.

The reality is that there are better options to get prefab peopleinto C4D or ,other programs,
that have made the continuedexistence of IPP rather moot.

04 April 2018
Interposer like any other softwares: they are tools, it's how you use them. There are pros and cons in everything it's how you make use of it that matters.

The reason I am looking for the last version of Interposer is for a project requested by a client. It's a render for some old Daz models. Now I have to reinstalled older version of C4D and use the 1.9.9v that still can be downloaded. It's no big deal, just a little troublesome.

reply share thread