Interposer Pro/Kuroyume Development Zone

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

REPLY TO THREAD

09 September 2016
Originally Posted by Kuroyume0161: The new URL is:

http://www.kuroyumeszone.com

Thanks!

Gotta put that renewal on AutoPay! Glad to see it hasn't permanently gone away.

09 September 2016
Then please accept my apologies! - I went into protective mode I think, since I've corresponded with Robert for many years, and consider him a friend, as well as a very valuable developer.

Originally Posted by futuro04: Oh this is a misunderstanding my friend, I always had a nice conversation with him and the rolling eyes are as friendly meant as possible

E

12 core Mac Pro / 2x Mac Pro 8-core ATI5770 / ATI4870
MacBookPro i7 2.66Ghz

09 September 2016
Still nothing about Robert?

09 September 2016
FWIW Robert responded promptly to my R18 serial request the other day.

02 February 2017
Help for Robert

I'm working with IPP for some years now and want a new release for my R17 but annot find Robert Templeton anywhere. Also all emails are dead.

Can anybody help me to find him.

I want to offer him SOME money, if he will update that wonderful plugin (5 times more than the origin price!)

Thanks in advance

JackPott

02 February 2017
Looking for Robert

Does anybody have a valid email from Robert or know, where he hides ???

I want to ask him for a running version of InterposerPRO for R17/R18 and
i'm willing to pay 500 EURO for that, so please tell him my offer if possible!

Thanks in advance

JackPott (I use IPP for R13 in C4D R14, but it is very unstable)

02 February 2017
JackPott: To my knowledge Interposer ist not available for R17/18.
I would have changed to R18 (I have it due to MSA) if that would be the case

It's really sad that this genius tools are no longer supported, but that's the way things goes sometimes.

But there is some light ahead...

Arndt of Rodenburg Verlag ist currently finalizing a massive extended version of PeopleInMotion and I hope I don't tell a secret, but he wrote me that the new version will also work with Poser figures. Not sure which. Hopefully M/V4 too... I recently had a lot of success with applying Brekel Mocap on them.
AXYZ will also be supported and maybe more he doesn't mentioned.

So we need only Roberts fabulous Greebler back somehow...

02 February 2017
Originally Posted by futuro04: JackPott: To my knowledge Interposer ist not available for R17/18.
I would have changed to R18 (I have it due to MSA) if that would be the case

It's really sad that this genius tools are no longer supported, but that's the way things goes sometimes.

But there is some light ahead...

Arndt of Rodenburg Verlag ist currently finalizing a massive extended version of PeopleInMotion and I hope I don't tell a secret, but he wrote me that the new version will also work with Poser figures. Not sure which. Hopefully M/V4 too... I recently had a lot of success with applying Brekel Mocap on them.
AXYZ will also be supported and maybe more he doesn't mentioned.

So we need only Roberts fabulous Greebler back somehow...

Hi futuro04,

someone said he had got a new serial number from Robert for R18 and can use IPP for loading poser figures
but cannot move them. So that's not, what i'm aiming for, i want a real working IPP.

So thank you very much for that tip with Arndt von Koenigsmark. I knew him very well because i have SOME
books and videos from him (fortunately he speaks german) so i will contact him for that PeopleInMotion plugin,
maybe i can get him into creating something similar like IPP (he's not only a brilliant teacher, but also a top programmer)

or i can find someone to contact him via facebook (i'm not a facebook member), we'll see.

Thank you again and have a nice time 8-)))

JackPott

02 February 2017
I've bought People In Motion 2 and it looks great.

That said, I really loved IPP and would definitely pay to have it revived for R18. What I loved about IPP is the seamless way it worked with Poser files posing controls and morph libraries.

-Dan

03 March 2018
Originally Posted by JackPott: I'm working with IPP for some years now and want a new release for my R17 but annot find Robert Templeton anywhere. Also all emails are dead.

Can anybody help me to find him.

I want to offer him SOME money, if he will update that wonderful plugin (5 times more than the origin price!)

Thanks in advance

JackPott

Hi, I was just wandering if you have the last version of Interposer Pro 1.9.9w? The website is no longer around, my file is stored on an external hard drive that had just died.

I can't find it anywhere on the internet... and the developer had disappeared. Thanks in advance.

04 April 2018
From what I gather--the developer has pretty much changed careers and thrown in the towel on c4d plugin development so unfortunately you might be out of luck.
He passed one of his other plugins (greebler) onto Tool Farm, so you might want to contact them to see if they can offer any help.

https://www.toolfarm.com/buy/greebl...n_for_cinema_4d

04 April 2018
Originally Posted by Chrispy2018: Hi, I was just wandering if you have the last version of Interposer Pro 1.9.9w? The website is no longer around, my file is stored on an external hard drive that had just died.

I can't find it anywhere on the internet... and the developer had disappeared. Thanks in advance.
What is in W that is not in V? You can still get V.
HyperactiveVR
I reject your reality and substitute my own

04 April 2018
Originally Posted by Troyan: What is in W that is not in V? You can still get V.

W was the last version that supports C4D R16. V was the older version, it doesn't work with R16.

1.9.9w wasn't online long enough to be cached in the Web Archive, you can still get 1.9.9v from the archive:

https://web.archive.org/web/2014070...-pro-downloads/

04 April 2018
Originally Posted by Chrispy2018: W was the last version that supports C4D R16. V was the older version, it doesn't work with R16.

1.9.9w wasn't online long enough to be cached in the Web Archive, you can still get 1.9.9v from the archive:

https://web.archive.org/web/2014070...-pro-downloads/
No, I have V and it definitely works in R16. it's the reason I keep it installed. What makes you think it doesn't work in R16?
HyperactiveVR

04 April 2018
Btw, you should check out DAZ3D's free software as you can export models from there that come into the latest versions of Cinema fully rigged in Cinema's character rigs and the textures are not bad with the default free people that are in there.
HyperactiveVR

reply share thread