|05 May 2014||#1|
Join Date: Jan 2014
VFX with C4D: Tank Crash Tutorial
We've posted a new VFX tutorial series by Joe Herman that shows how you can use CINEMA 4D to create a dynamic shot of a tank crashing through a wall in New York.
Learn how to:
· Solve a 3D camera by motion tracking live-action footage in After Effects
· Add the 3D camera and other elements into the CINEMA 4D scene
· Work with the BodyPaint 3D toolset to create a custom street wall texture
· Light the CINEMA 4D scene with HDR and Global Illumination
· Use the NitroBlast plugin to fracture the wall that the tank crashes through
· Handle collisions using C4D's advanced dynamics simulation engine
· Generate the interior texture of the wall with sub polygon displacement
· Create volumetric dust with NitroBlast, Pyrocluster and Thinking Particles
· Composite final CINEMA 4D renders together in After Effects
This series is exclusively available to premium Cineversity members.
Check it out: http://www.cineversity.com/vidplayl..._c4d_tank_crash
The Cineversity Team
Last edited by Cineversity : 05 May 2014 at 09:12 PM.
|05 May 2014||#2|
Keeper of the Cheeseportfolio
I really appreciate you guys stepping up the depth of your content of late.
Mac Pro 12 x 2.6 GHz 64GB Quadro K5000
MacBook Pro 4 x 2.3GHz 16GB GeForce GT 750M
C4D R18 Studio/CC/VizRT
|reply share thread|