portfolio
Paul Everett
Developer
Beverungen, Germany

[plugin] updates

DEM Earth has been updated to version 1.37

VoxyGen has been updated to version 1.69

WireShader Pro+ has been updated to version 1.6

more updates to come this year, for Whitelights and TexRemap.

Contact the Support HelpDesk for updates.

NEWS
VoxyGen and WireShader Pro+ are now available on both RebusFarm and RenderFeed. More will follow.

regards

Paul Everett
Cinemaplugins.com

Germany

Last edited by tapaul : 12-13-2013 at 09:12 AM.

Old 12-18-2013, 11:25 AM   #2
fireball101
Vietnam Veteran

portfolio
christoph mensak
Architectural Designer
Düsseldorf, Germany

Keep on rockin Paul, your Plugins are fantastic...

Old 12-18-2013, 12:29 PM   #3
tapaul
Developer

portfolio
Paul Everett
Developer
Beverungen, Germany

Thanks chris.

RE: voxygen. Here is another production based on Voxygen. This project was rendered on rebusfarm, which produced close to a thousand frames, without a single glitch, memory leak or client crash. That is what is meant by production ready and proven.

Merry Christmas.
Paul Everett
CinemaPlugins.com

Old 12-18-2013, 01:29 PM   #4
fireball101
Vietnam Veteran

portfolio
christoph mensak
Architectural Designer
Düsseldorf, Germany

It looks great, next year i am going to buy some of your great stuff...dem earth is the next one!

Old 12-18-2013, 01:49 PM   #5
Aurety
Expert

portfolio
Antoine Aurety
LEV COMMUNICATION
LORIENT, France

Wow great !! Thanks

Old 12-18-2013, 02:19 PM   #6
fireball101
Vietnam Veteran

portfolio
christoph mensak
Architectural Designer
Düsseldorf, Germany

Ok, I bought it...I need something to play with, it is christmas time!

Old 12-18-2013, 02:48 PM   #7
Cometsoft
Expert

Speaking as a non-Motion Graphics artist and not casting any aspersions on your plugins, am I alone in feeling "enough already" with these dynamic mograph cloned cubes? They are getting ubiquitous.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tapaul
Thanks chris.

RE: voxygen. Here is another production based on Voxygen. This project was rendered on rebusfarm, which produced close to a thousand frames, without a single glitch, memory leak or client crash. That is what is meant by production ready and proven.

Merry Christmas.
Paul Everett
CinemaPlugins.com

Old 12-18-2013, 02:55 PM   #8
fireball101
Vietnam Veteran

portfolio
christoph mensak
Architectural Designer
Düsseldorf, Germany

Talking

Yes, you are alone!

Thank you Paul, unbelievable fast support. I am already downloading from drop box.

Old 12-18-2013, 03:02 PM   #9
Cometsoft
Expert

Being such a professional (per your other posts) please don't fail to keep us up to date on every aspect of your purchase experience. It will be especially exciting to read about your jubilation when you actually install it in your plugins folder!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fireball101
Yes, you are alone!

Thank you Paul, unbelievable fast support. I am already downloading from drop box.

Old 12-18-2013, 04:34 PM   #10
tapaul
Developer

portfolio
Paul Everett
Developer
Beverungen, Germany

>with these dynamic mograph cloned cubes?
firsty, they are not Mograph cloned cubes.

Secondly, I am not imagining your insinuation. However, Robert, you don't own a license for any of these plugins. Neither voxygen nore DEM Earth, so your comments are out of order. If you have a problem with one of my products, I am easy to reach. My phone number is on my website, or you can use my support service to get in touch.

regards
Paul Everett
www.cinemaplugins.com

Old 12-18-2013, 05:07 PM   #11
Cometsoft
Expert

A little touchy Paul? No insinuation about your plugins or problems with the ones I've paid for was intended.

However those non-mograph-cloned cubes were created is not relevant to my point. IMHO cubes that bounce around, dance, split up, merge, etc. are getting tired. I've seen a number of reels that have used it, and your link just happened to hit my over-saturation level. It is no comment on the skill or technical talent of the artists/plugin makers. Simply a comment about their aesthetic choices from the perspective of a consumer.

Sorry if my off-the-cuff observation appears "out of order" and upset your thread. How you extrapolate that I've got a problem with one of your plugins from my previous post is beyond me.

Quote:
>with these dynamic mograph cloned cubes?
firsty, they are not Mograph cloned cubes.

Secondly, I am not imagining your insinuation. However, Robert, you don't own a license for any of these plugins. Neither voxygen nore DEM Earth, so your comments are out of order. If you have a problem with one of my products, I am easy to reach. My phone number is on my website, or you can use my support service to get in touch.

regards
Paul Everett
www.cinemaplugins.com

Old 12-18-2013, 06:04 PM   #12
tapaul
Developer

portfolio
Paul Everett
Developer
Beverungen, Germany

touchy? yes, thats me

>please don't fail to keep us up to date on every aspect of your purchase experience.
comes over as sarcasm. no way am I readin that wrong.

>It will be especially exciting to read about your jubilation when you actually install it in your plugins folder!

followed by icon of guy bashing his head against a wall? I think I read that as you meant it to be read. Nuff said.

------- warning: positive stuff ahead ---------------------------

RE cubes:
sure , many a cube has flown, since the introduction of Mograph. But in the eyes of end clients, they don't all want the latest greatest and never seen before tricks. Sometimes and often, they want things "like this". And someone then has to deliver that. Frankly doing voxels via mograph, although it has been going on for years, is like eating gravel, compared to how you can do voxels with voxygen. so as long as this continues to be a popular effect with paying clients (and it is), there is no harm done in trying to do it bigger, better, easier, faster and more reliably, by way of a plugin.

regards
Paul

Old 12-18-2013, 06:40 PM   #13
Cometsoft
Expert

Quote:
touchy? yes, thats me

>please don't fail to keep us up to date on every aspect of your purchase experience.
comes over as sarcasm. no way am I readin that wrong.

>It will be especially exciting to read about your jubilation when you actually install it in your plugins folder!

followed by icon of guy bashing his head against a wall? I think I read that as you meant it to be read. Nuff said.

------- warning: positive stuff ahead ---------------------------

RE cubes:
sure , many a cube has flown, since the introduction of Mograph. But in the eyes of end clients, they don't all want the latest greatest and never seen before tricks. Sometimes and often, they want things "like this". And someone then has to deliver that. Frankly doing voxels via mograph, although it has been going on for years, is like eating gravel, compared to how you can do voxels with voxygen. so as long as this continues to be a popular effect with paying clients (and it is), there is no harm done in trying to do it bigger, better, easier, faster and more reliably, by way of a plugin.

regards
Paul

The snarkiness was directed at the person that I was quoting. Check out the MacPro thread.

Old 12-18-2013, 07:00 PM   #14
fireball101
Vietnam Veteran

portfolio
christoph mensak
Architectural Designer
Düsseldorf, Germany

Mr. Cometsoft, for today you did a great Job!
Let us continue tomorrow

regards

Old 12-18-2013, 09:13 PM   #15
jimzepellin
Expert

James Leaburn
Bridge Officer
Dundee, United Kingdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cometsoft
Speaking as a non-Motion Graphics artist and not casting any aspersions on your plugins, am I alone in feeling "enough already" with these dynamic mograph cloned cubes? They are getting ubiquitous.

I don't think ~Paul is being touchy at all. What you say above comes across as

"enough already" Stop doing it and in stopping doing it stop using Pauls plugin. Aspersions in my book. You've condemned the plug in as useless because you don't want anyone to do anymore cloned cube stuff. I could go on but I think I've made my point.

You really need to read through what you have typed so far and analyze it a bit better.

C4D XL, ZBrush, Motion Builder

reply share thread