Leaving CMIVFX

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  10 October 2013
Leaving CMIVFX

As you may well know, I’ve worked together with cmiVFX for the last couple of months. I’ve created the “Everything-series” for them, a series where CINEMA 4D is explained from the beginning. I also did a sculpting tutorial, some free tutorials and the Matrix Pyrocluster Particles tutorial.
cmiVFX is moving in a different direction than I, and we have to part ways. cmiVFX sends their best wishes to all of my customers and hope to maintain a friendly relationship through the future and to continue on my own.

What does it mean for my audience? Only extra benefit. You can now buy these tutorials directly on this site. In contradiction to cmiVFX, you will get a complete package of the lessons:


  • No online viewing anymore, no obligation to stay on the internet. You can follow the tutorials whenever and wherever you want.
  • No annoying scrubbing timeline anymore, when you would like to jump back and forth a few seconds.
  • No limit of date to view the tutorial, no annual subscription is needed.
  • Cheaper: No ‘middle man percentage’ that raises up the price.
  • Direct help and feedback, in case you will encounter a problem or have a question about a tutorial.
I am preparing some awesome tutorials for you, these subjects have not been taught before. So stay tuned and keep an eye on my website!

Package deal:

To ensure you will learn really all aspects of modeling and animation in CINEMA4D, I am offering a complete package to you! In this bundle of tutorials you will find:

Cinema4D Everything Volume 1 (http://www.c4d.cz/article.aspx?a=61) $ 29.95
Cinema4D Everything Volume 2 (http://www.c4d.cz/article.aspx?a=62) $ 29.95
Cinema4D Everything Volume 3 (http://www.c4d.cz/article.aspx?a=63) $ 34.95

Package deal of all 3 tutorials: $ 79,95 USD!

Cinema4D Matrix Pyrocluster Particles (http://www.c4d.cz/article.aspx?a=100) $ 12.95
Cinema4D MoGraph Particle FX (http://www.c4d.cz/article.aspx?a=97) $ 24.95
Cinema4D Sculpting Vol 1 (http://www.c4d.cz/article.aspx?a=97) $ 36.95

Don’t hesitate and contact me to receive your complete package as soon as possible!

PS: Please, keep in mind that all links of your tutorials are delivered to you in 24 hours, I always need to generate your unique but permanent code first.


Many thanks, Pavel
__________________
Maxon CINEMA 4D certified instructor and freelancer

CINEMA 4D "semi"-unbiased rendering tutorial

http://www.c4d.cz
 
  10 October 2013
good luck Pavel!
 
  10 October 2013
Hi Pavel,
That is good news. I am a big fan of your tutorials. Very well done.
Your Particle link needs to be fixed. It goes to the sculpting intro
Regards, Dave
 
  10 October 2013
Hi Pavel,

I own Cinema 4D Prime, how much of your tutorial can applied to the prime version.

Because I see alot of tutorials that apply more to the others version and maybe 20% apply to the prime version.

Your tutorial use the cinema 4D with or without plugins?

Regards
__________________
[Denis]

| Coreldraw X6 | Cinema 4D R15 Prime | Lightwave 3D 11.6 | Moi 3D |


Google +
 
  10 October 2013
Originally Posted by Spaceland: Hi Pavel,

I own Cinema 4D Prime, how much of your tutorial can applied to the prime version.

Because I see alot of tutorials that apply more to the others version and maybe 20% apply to the prime version.

Your tutorial use the cinema 4D with or without plugins?

Regards


In the descriptions under the video previews he has which version is compatible. The first two videos of the Everything series are Prime. The last in the series is for Prime/Broadcast/Studio. The other videos (Particles and sculpting) will only be for Studio users.
__________________
Patrick Noland
http://vimeo.com/user2975057/videos
 
  10 October 2013
Originally Posted by pnoland: In the descriptions under the video previews he has which version is compatible. The first two videos of the Everything series are Prime. The last in the series is for Prime/Broadcast/Studio. The other videos (Particles and sculpting) will only be for Studio users.


Ah thank you, I maybe look a little too fast.

Thank you
__________________
[Denis]

| Coreldraw X6 | Cinema 4D R15 Prime | Lightwave 3D 11.6 | Moi 3D |


Google +
 
  10 October 2013
Ah, good news for me - I've always struggled with cmivfx's site and I could go on and on about it! I'm glad to see your own series will be in a central spot.
 
  10 October 2013
Good luck to you Pavel. I'd looked at your stuff on CMI but I can't be doing with streamed tutorials. Just bought your "Everything" package for my son, looks like a great intro.
__________________
Cheers
Rich
http://www.loopcorp.com
 
  10 October 2013
Originally Posted by Venkman: Ah, good news for me - I've always struggled with cmivfx's site and I could go on and on about it! I'm glad to see your own series will be in a central spot.


Same here...I bought the Everything C4D series but it was too painful to use cmivfx's player, so I never finished watching them.
 
  10 October 2013
many thanks

many thanks, really

I´m very happy you like my work. It continues every day and I can promise it´sgetting better and better with a still fair price. My very good friend Richard van Toorn helps with captions/and a new speach over of new lessons...

I´m working on the Sculpting vol. 2 at the moment. I have up to 45 minutes.
next topics, so here they are: An advanced hair organic modeling and fully procedural modeling...

here is a short example of the second topic I made for our local C4D distributor.



video (czech only, but the tut will cover more than this)..

https://vimeo.com/70478329

Pavel
__________________
Maxon CINEMA 4D certified instructor and freelancer

CINEMA 4D "semi"-unbiased rendering tutorial

http://www.c4d.cz
 
  10 October 2013
That one looks fun. Keep us posted on your new releases!
 
  10 October 2013
Good luck Pavel.. Your tutorials are great value for the money.. Learned loads from them..
__________________
http://www.buzzbox.eu
 
  10 October 2013
Just bought the sculpting tutorial. I thought your CMVFX tutorials looked good but wasn't really interested in the platform, now they're a straight download, I was happy to buy.
__________________
Cinema 4D R17 Studio, VRAYforC4D, Z Brush, Mudbox, Photoshop CS6.
 
  10 October 2013
This is great news Pavel

CMIVFX was great, CMIVFX Universe is horrible to use and unreasonably restrictive. I spent a fair amount of cash purchasing individual titles rather than subscription, so I could view the tutorials offline. With the introduction of Universe I can no longer do this, even with titles I had previously purchased. The UI to Universe is so horrible (time outs and other glitches) I have not bothered to watch many of the titles that I purchased. Safe to say I have not purchased anything more from them. Chris Maynard insists that the restrictions introduced with Universe are to curtail piracy but google any new title and links to illicit versions still out number those to CMI's service many times over.

A number of titles that I purchased don't even appear in my account anymore, though I do still have paypal receipts as proof of purchase. Anyway this is my experience with CMI, I'm beyond pissed with them and would never recommend their service to anyone.

Brian
 
  10 October 2013
Originally Posted by bbuxton: This is great news Pavel

CMIVFX was great, CMIVFX Universe is horrible to use and unreasonably restrictive. I spent a fair amount of cash purchasing individual titles rather than subscription, so I could view the tutorials offline. With the introduction of Universe I can no longer do this, even with titles I had previously purchased. The UI to Universe is so horrible (time outs and other glitches) I have not bothered to watch many of the titles that I purchased. Safe to say I have not purchased anything more from them. Chris Maynard insists that the restrictions introduced with Universe are to curtail piracy but google any new title and links to illicit versions still out number those to CMI's service many times over.

Brian


Totally agree, in case you still need my tutorials, just send me a copy of your payments and you will get them again.

I don´t like the current state of CMIVFX as well. I don´t understand it.

P
__________________
Maxon CINEMA 4D certified instructor and freelancer

CINEMA 4D "semi"-unbiased rendering tutorial

http://www.c4d.cz
 
Thread Closed share thread



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
CGSociety
Society of Digital Artists
www.cgsociety.org

Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2006,
Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Minimize Ads
Forum Jump
Miscellaneous

All times are GMT. The time now is 08:17 PM.


Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.