Hitting Dust And Smoke Effect

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

Old 04 April 2013   #1
Arrow Hitting Dust And Smoke Effect

Hiii

I have some cubes in my scene hitting each other strongly and i want to know is i am able to making a realistic hitting effect like dust or smoke when they hitting each other ? i wish if any one can advice me how i can doing that effect !

Thanks in advance !

Here is my scene file

http://www.mediafire.com/?iyaom6yi4kdtics

Old 04 April 2013   #2
idea

Is there are any help ?

Old 04 April 2013   #3
hello Maker,
are you familiar with TP/XP?

Old 05 May 2013   #4
Hii fuat ..

yup but not Proff .. Of course .. .. .. does it need an advance knowledge to make that effect ... with TP !!

Old 05 May 2013   #5
I would use Thinking particles to emit on collision then either use pyrocluster or TFD for the smoke and dust.

I did a tut on this some time ago

http://www.black-and-white-to-color...ision-tutorial/

Old 05 May 2013   #6
Hiii paulselhi

Many thanks .. should i Donate to watch it ?

Old 05 May 2013   #7
there is the xpresso dynamics collision node which lets you read the vector in global
space for a collision event, but it is tied to two specific objects. so doing it for your
scene will be a bit tricky as you have multiple objects colliding (use object list nodes).

if it does not have to be super duper accurate i would simply fake it, as your animation
is rather static.

Old 05 May 2013   #8
Originally Posted by Makerc4d: Hiii paulselhi

Many thanks .. should i Donate to watch it ?

There is another one at Tim Claphams site. It's for free.
http://www.helloluxx.com/cinema4d-t...isions-part-ii/

Cheers Cube

Old 05 May 2013   #9
Many Thanks cubeman , littledevil

and many thanks for the free Info .. I really apriciate it cubeman ... !

Old 05 May 2013   #10
I was woundring if i have TFD Plugin is that will give me much better Result !! ?

Old 05 May 2013   #11
yes, but it depends on how good you want the final render...quick and dirty use pyrocluster, best end result use TFD

Old 05 May 2013   #12
Thanks paulselhi

U make me interesting to using TFD ... but is there are any Tut can help with that ... !!

Old 05 May 2013   #13
I did GB of tuts for free hoping people would get involved and add their own then i realized people were making money directly from the info i was giving out for free, wouldn't have minded but more often than not i did not even get a thank you.

You can see my free intro ( see the tuts section here), a bit rough and ready, i was NOT in a good mood as I just had my dog put down !!!, I plan to redo that one and the first tut for V1.

I have a full set of older TFD tutorials and though the plugin has advanced somewhat the basic principles are still viable

Sadly I am a smoking Cockney and I appreciate that my vids are not top notch quality ( they were free remember), I plane a whole new set of tuts based around SFX (C4d, Lightwave, Terragen, Realflow etc) and I plan to script them and take my time with the audio or even get someone to voice over.

At the end of the day all my tuts get ripped but someone or other so you probably can see them free..somewhere. I am not bothered..it is the nature of the net..there are still enough people who are willing to give me the money for a few beers.

Old 05 May 2013   #14
Exclamation

Any idea with TFD Plugin !!

Old 05 May 2013   #15
Is there is no any other Help or a better idea for a better result !!

Thread Closed share thread