[Free Plugin] PV Render Queue

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

Old 04 April 2013   #16
Well done!

Old 04 April 2013   #17
thanks a lot Niklas!!!

cheers
stefan
http://rhino.io

Old 04 April 2013   #18
THANKS

This only shows how pathetic is from maxon not implementing such a thing for users requests. As if it would be a very difficult thing to do...

Thanks Niklas

Portfolio: www.rwvision.pl

Old 04 April 2013   #19
Originally Posted by RwVision: THANKS
This only shows how pathetic is from maxon not implementing such a thing for users requests. As if it would be a very difficult thing to do...

First of all, you're welcome!

Second, and most important, WHY does every other thread, including this one that shows how helpful this community is, has to have at least a negative comment about Maxon?
I don't get it. Both Niklas and I are Maxon beta testers, and you have no idea if Maxon had any involvement in the creation of this little helper plugin. Not saying that they did, or that they didn't, but you don't know that.
Maxon, or any company for that matter, can't always cater to all users requests. That's when the plugin developers and community comes in. In the end, without the development (by Maxon) of tools like Python, this plugin and many others wouldn't be possible.

Please, I beg you not to pollute this forum with unnecessary negative comments. It's ONLY the POSITIVE attitudes of people that make these things possible and free for all.

Thank you.

Old 04 April 2013   #20
i started already a job with this plugin, it's rendering in the background now
it works, it does what i need, no more no less, it works with vray and on mac !

i'm happy, thanks Niklas

@ noseman, i agree with what you're saying, i only have one remark :
i totally had the feeling (here, on other forums and in my dealings with maxon)
that not many people really understood why & what i asked
Maybe this was my own fault (bad communication, to much assuming people know what i talked about ?),
it was you (and dann) who pushed it and asked "why is this useful", thank you for making that effort !

Last edited by peterbmd : 04 April 2013 at 09:11 AM. Reason: typo

Old 04 April 2013   #21
Originally Posted by noseman: First of all, you're welcome!

Second, and most important, WHY does every other thread, including this one that shows how helpful this community is, has to have at least a negative comment about Maxon?
I don't get it. Both Niklas and I are Maxon beta testers, and you have no idea if Maxon had ...

Got your point, but for me, they deserve this. What makes you good is caring about big and little goals. I love Maxon for the whole c4d program, but in a few past years they seem to stop cooperating with people outside or maybe not benefit-related changes.

As said peter above, I also felt with this kinda bad.

Sorry for the spam, I'm out

Portfolio: www.rwvision.pl

Old 04 April 2013   #22
Hey Niklas,

that's cool. Thx for sharing with the community!

Cheers, donelgreeko

Last edited by donelgreeko : 04 April 2013 at 10:47 AM.

Old 04 April 2013   #23
Thanks to all of you. Such great feedback keeps me going.

Old 04 April 2013   #24
Originally Posted by RwVision: Got your point, but for me, they deserve this. What makes you good is caring about big and little goals. I love Maxon for the whole c4d program, but in a few past years they seem to stop cooperating with people outside or maybe not benefit-related changes.

As said peter above, I also felt with this kinda bad.

Sorry for the spam, I'm out

Have you sent a feature request for this one to Maxon? Maxon can only solve problems which they know. I'm also a beta tester and i can say, that Maxon, compared to other big players always has an eye on the community. Of course, not everything is perfect, but i think they do pretty well.

Cheers
Simon

Old 09 September 2013   #25
R15 Compatibility

The PV Render Queue plugin is now also compatible with Cinema 4D R15. Check it out here: http://niklasrosenstein.de/2013/09/pv-render-queue-1-0/

Cheers,
-Niklas

Old 09 September 2013   #26
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread