Nitro4d plugins are simply awesome!

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

Old 02 February 2013   #1
Nitro4d plugins are simply awesome!

I'm sure this isn't news to many here, but I just felt compelled to post this:

http://nitro4d.com is full of really incredible plugins, going at incredible prices! I haven't been keeping up with all of nitroman's work and just happened to visit his site last week and couldn't stop downloading. I'm currently having endless fun playing with NitroBookCase and Magic Slow Motion!

Old 02 February 2013   #2
Agreed Andrew.
Nitroman is the most prolific and generous contributor I've known to date.
The C4D community is fortunate to have him as the many that offer us amazing plugins.

iMac 3.06 ghz Intel Core 2 Duo / 16 GB / OS 10.9.5 / C4D StudioR12 / CS6

R.I.P. 11.02.11 ... my dear friend .

Old 02 February 2013   #3
Thumbs up

I agree Nitro4D has excellent tools that have saved me lots of time. Great free and commercial plugins. I'm glad I chose C4D, the people creating plugins/scripts for it rock and are very generous.

MacOS Sierra (MBPRMid2012) / Windows 10, C4DR18, VRAY 1.9, XP3.5, Adobe CC 2017

Old 02 February 2013   #4
I completely agree!

Old 02 February 2013   #5
Great products and great support too. Nitrobake has got me out of trouble before, and nothing beats smashing stuff up with Nitroblast.

Cheers Nitroman!

Old 02 February 2013   #6
IŽll drink to Nitroman any day. Very generous and loads of useful plugins!

Old 02 February 2013   #7
Originally Posted by Constrict: IŽll drink to Nitroman any day. Very generous and loads of useful plugins!

hear hear!

Old 02 February 2013   #8
I agree, Nitro Man's plugins are fantastic. MagicSolo has to be my most used plugin.

Old 02 February 2013   #9
He is a legend and I love the way he says Plug-eens in his video walk throughs. His generosity is un parallelled in the C4D sphere. I don't know how he does it.

Old 02 February 2013   #10
imagine what c4d could have if he was employed by maxon

Old 02 February 2013   #11
We'd have awsome plugins and hilarious spanglish tutorials. What's not to like?

Seriously though some special features are better left as plugins (so as not to kill the indie developpers either!), but other workflow stuff (Magic Solo, Magic preview), could really be integrated out of the box, especially the free ones.

The funny thing about Nitro4D plugins is that I immediatly understand why I would need it or not. Simple yet useful concepts.

Meanwhile, other first class plugins are sometimes much more technical or advanced so that I don't even get why this is so awsome or what I could use them for to begin with.

Old 02 February 2013   #12
I love 'em too, especially NitroBlast.

However, I'm currently dealing with trying to go through the frustratingly convoluted and tedious installation process for my copy of r14 Studio (Mac / OSX Mountain Lion).

I got it working in r13 a few months ago, but has anyone had success with getting it to work on a setup like mine?

I do plan on contacting him tomorrow though, although any tips here would be nice.

Old 02 February 2013   #13
I completely agree with this thread! Thank you Nitroman!

Old 02 February 2013   #14
Originally Posted by cmyk: I love 'em too, especially NitroBlast.

However, I'm currently dealing with trying to go through the frustratingly convoluted and tedious installation process for my copy of r14 Studio (Mac / OSX Mountain Lion).

You need a new license file for R14, like how you need a new key for more traditional plugin licensing (ie most of the other big plugins). Contact him to get it.

I agree nitro-blast's non-stanrdard installation is a bit of a pain, I always have to log into the site & watch the tutorial. Still, great plugin at a good price.

Old 02 February 2013   #15
Originally Posted by Decade: You need a new license file for R14, like how you need a new key for more traditional plugin licensing (ie most of the other big plugins). Contact him to get it.

I agree nitro-blast's non-stanrdard installation is a bit of a pain, I always have to log into the site & watch the tutorial. Still, great plugin at a good price.

Yep. I recieved a new key for r14, but I've tried everything to get it running, including installing it from the very first install folders and working my way up through the updates and following the instructions and videos to a tee. After an hour and a half, I had to give up. Perhaps the key is bad, or something deeper under the hood is screwed up on my machine, but yet, it installed fine for r13 (with its own key file).

Otherwise, his free book making utility is a great tool for something you run into every now and then, that always turns out being more complex than you think. To the extent I'm looking forward to a job that requires a book animation.

Also, his pose tool is stellar, and I was pretty impressed with his NitroModel tools... Thinking of getting that too.

Thread Closed share thread