test my Renderfarm for free

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

02 February 2013
test my Renderfarm for free

Please excuse my bad English, im from Germany.

I have created a small render farm, which currently consists of 24 computers, each with I7 3770k 16Gb Ram. I would require 2 or 3 users to register with me shortly and upload 1 or 2 scenes each.

This way I could check the stability, temperature development, power and functions of the backups and in addition, the User Management at(for) Net-render. I would request not to upload time critical or sensible scenes.

Since I have not yet installed any plugins, I would ask you to bear with the prototype. I will acquire and install the required plugins as they will be needed to process your scenes. Vray for C4D is not budgeted until later therefore please restrain from forwarding these kind of scenes at this time. In the future I will also be on the Render farm side of the Maxon deposit including a reasonable cost model. Currently, access is free.

I will have 12 computers at your service to calculate the scenes. Further I would appreciate your feedback in this thread. Your suggestions are most welcome by email.

Should you be interested just contact me by Email:info(at)render4you(dot)eu

I will forward further information upon contact.

Thanks for your support. Kind regards Sven.

Last edited by thunderbolt78 : 02 February 2013 at 04:23 PM. Reason: email adress

02 February 2013
nobody want to use this farm for free ?

02 February 2013
If you have any takers, my plugins are free to use on render farms. Contact me if you need any additional information on installing and using them on your render farm.

Best of luck!

Robert

C4D-R16, VS2012, Xcode 4.6

02 February 2013
This is a great opportunity. Unfortunately I mostly render in Maxwell, but I do have one scene that could benefit from a C4D farm.

I will update you! Just wanted to alert you that I am interested.

02 February 2013
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread