Time to move on.......

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

01 January 2013
Well,

I shall add in best of luck in moving on to your next hobby or endeavors.

I share one bit of humor from when my father was haggled by me Mom and some of my siblings to cut back on his hobby of electrical and automotive work after hours etc.

It was not more than 6 months later that me Mom was starting to mention to us siblings that our father was more demanding than she had remembered from earlier years. Yes, the empty nest was coming and passing with a new awareness form me mom and siblings. Dad now wanted to spend time with them and each who had been asking for his time were now having what could be said similar to Buyers Remorse. He found that Mom still wanted to keep up the schedule she had of going to lunch with girls and other siblings began to silently suggest their friends to call him about electrical/automotive challenges.

It was a gas to me looking on the outside in, akin to an old Woody Allen movie of sorts.

Please accept my sharing of personal experience of humorous memory I have to what I of my father's experience of being asked to spend more time with the family/wife. Your situation may be nothing like what I am describing and should I see you show up more at times in this or other forums a sign that withdrawals are not always easy.

Best to you in your endeavors.

aj

01 January 2013
My opinion.

01 January 2013
Hahaha 2nd that...

Peace,
Rich_Art.

01 January 2013
If this is what you feel you must do, then I can only wish you all the best!
You will definitely be missed in the C4D community.

01 January 2013
Thanks Frank....

Peace,
Rich_Art.

01 January 2013
ohhhh.... it was not nice to hear that but... best of luck. Thanks for your effort and contribution to c4d community.

Greets.

01 January 2013
As I said you in vray forum, great decission and good luck.
Cheers from Spain!

01 January 2013
crikey...thats bad for all of us!
well i have to say i'll be sorry to see you go...you always have a pleasant, sensible, helpful manner which is what makes great forum posts....so over the years you've contributed a lot over here. I have to say all the best with the new stuff...and you're always welcome back should you start to miss us all.

Peace...out...Rich-Art...

Henry Moore

01 January 2013
have fun with your new ventures....but i am sure you will hit the render button every now and again..and now the gushy bit :

“Don't be dismayed at goodbyes, a farewell is necessary before you can meet again and meeting again, after moments or lifetimes, is certain for those who are friends.”

01 January 2013
Cool thanks guy's.. I miss you already ;-)

Peace,
Rich_Art.

01 January 2013
I understand where you are coming from; I am doing the same with golf, i just doesn't hold the same interest as it once did, when I play my heart isn't in it.

be well, do good work and keep in touch.
peace,
bob

01 January 2013
Really sorry to see you go, René.. thank you for the kind communciation and your support over the past 6 years. All the best for your future!

01 January 2013
Thanks André...
We have had a nice collaboration indeed.... Will keep an eye on at2/Blackstar solution.
I've asked the other admins to keep an eye on your plugins etc as well.... ;-)

Peace,
Rich_Art.

01 January 2013
Hey René,

now that's a big loss to the c4d comunity, thanks for your help and support in the past years!

best,
Daniel

01 January 2013
Thanks Daniel.... I still keep an eye on your development.. ;-)

Peace,
Rich_Art.

Thread Closed share thread