Time to move on.......

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

Old 01 January 2013   #16
good luck and all the best!

Do you drop art/graphics completely, or just 3D?

Old 01 January 2013   #17
Sad to see you go man. You've always been a very supportive member of the community.
Can I ask, why the sudden change of heart?

Old 01 January 2013   #18
Sorry to see you go. Good luck with your new pursuits.

-Will

@WillMacNeil_VFX

Old 01 January 2013   #19
If there are names linked to being supportive and valueable to the C4D community then your name definetly has to pop up.

Thanks for all your efforts and contribution and I wish you all the best!

Take care! (and music better be one of your hobbys...

Old 01 January 2013   #20
Sorry to see you go, best of luck with your future endeavors!

Old 01 January 2013   #21
Thanks you all for the kind words.... Very nice to read..

@Walli,
I'm not sure. For now I drop everything regarding to Graphics and 3D.
It takes to much time. There is almost no time left to do other things. I don't know if I can drop it completely after such a long time but I give it a try..
I'll keep an eye on the C4D community of course but as a "free" man. :-)

@Samir
Thanks.. I never realized the community know me so well.

@ThePriest
Thanks...
It is not a sudden change of the heart after all. :-) Last year I told the admins on the Lounge that I want to step aside but they convinced me to stay and see if it is not a temporarily something. I decided to stay.. But now, a couple of months later, I still have the same feeling...
I really like C4D and the community, It became a part of my life but almost every single free minute I spend on the community. My other hobbies need some attention too and... ok my wife and kids need some attention as well. haha

Peace,
Rich_Art.

Old 01 January 2013   #22
Quote: Take care! (and music better be one of your hobbys...

Haha yes indeed. I play guitar, or make it like I play guitar. :-)
A couple of months ago I bought a new guitar so I want to jam more..

Peace,
Rich_Art.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg guitar.jpg (45.0 KB, 47 views)

Old 01 January 2013   #23
Sorry to see you go but sometimes you need to let go to make room for other things. Good luck and lots of fun with your other interests.

EDIT: nice guitar!

cheers,
Matthias

Old 01 January 2013   #24
This is true, for some of us, we are on this forum and community 4D cinema for years .. I saw grow increasingly community with versions released since my first Cinema 4D Version 7 offered by Maxon / Mediaworks (French dealer) after a challenge that I won. It was 12 years ago ...

I met in real life some people here (Srek, Neosushi, Base80, Fluffy ...), and many of our French community over the years. Some of them are real friends now, and today I am fortunate to live and work in 3D every day. I saw nice people disappear (Klaus Karlhueber fe) in the worst case, but many others who have left the 3D for other horizons because that's life and it is always a small part us, our story goes ..
Like those old sneakers rotten smelly that we can not resolve to throw as we love the hours spent in chasing girls or clients! ;-)

Watch leaving the place from a person such as you is a little lose a family member :-)

Nice to know that you play the guitar, I also play and some other intruments such as the mandolin, bouzouki, violin, so do not hesitate to visit me one day if you spend a little time in Brittany, France ! I still have a few beers in the fridge and a computer with Cinema 4D sharing for my friends. :-D

Old 01 January 2013   #25
Sad to see you leaving. But have a good luck somewhere else than in front of the computer! Jiri

Old 01 January 2013   #26
Quote: Watch leaving the place from a person such as you is a little lose a family member :-)

Nice to know that you play the guitar, I also play and some other intruments such as the mandolin, bouzouki, violin, so do not hesitate to visit me one day if you spend a little time in Brittany, France ! I still have a few beers in the fridge and a computer with Cinema 4D sharing for my friends. :-D

Thanks Aurety... This gives me a warm feeling.... As said you've always been a favorite artist of me.
Of course I won't vanish completely. After all those years I can't just say bey bey..
So I keep an eye on the community..... Keep the beer cold for me.. :-)

Peace,
Rich_Art.

Old 01 January 2013   #27
Best wishes for the next stage of your hobby-life, we'll miss your gentle demeanor!

Nice guitar, I had the exact same one (same color too) years ago, my first instrument

Old 01 January 2013   #28
all the best!

have fun unlearning calling a guitar "what a nice spline under extrude nurbs"

Cheers

Old 01 January 2013   #29
Sad to see you go, but it seems like you gave it a good thought. Good luck with your other hobbies!

Old 01 January 2013   #30
Thanks Guys...

Peace,
Rich_Art.

Thread Closed share thread