Brand New C4d Scenes For Vray

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

11 November 2012
Brand New C4d Scenes For Vray

Hi all.

If you feel the need, check out my latest collection of VRay scenes for C4D. And with 10 scenes for only 40 euros I'm practically giving them away ;o)

http://www.envy-studio.co.uk/produc....html#vray_vol2

11 November 2012
Hi,
How can I order 2 or 3 to have the 25% discount? When I click on Buy now, it directly takes me to the Paypal account to buy only one package....

Thanks,

11 November 2012
How did you model that sofa in scene nine? It looks amazing!

11 November 2012
Hi Andras.

Thanks for your interest. I have passed on your request to my web chap so as soon as he implements this facility I will email you directly. Thanks again and apologies for the unnecessary frustration.

Neil V

Originally Posted by andrasn: Hi,
How can I order 2 or 3 to have the 25% discount? When I click on Buy now, it directly takes me to the Paypal account to buy only one package....

Thanks,

11 November 2012
Originally Posted by andrasn: Hi,

Thanks,

Hi Andras.

To get the 25% discount all you need to do is click the "Buy any 2 or more products and save 25%" button, then add products to your cart via the popup window that appears. You need to enter the discount code from the popup window into the Checkout page.

I hope that's all clear.
Neil

11 November 2012
Thanks, Neil. I'll go for it.

Andras

11 November 2012
some interesting stuff on your site Neil.

Henry Moore

11 November 2012
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread