VP R14 Volume 1 released

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

09 September 2012
VP R14 Volume 1 released

Hi folks

I am extremely happy that I can announce brand new Volume 1 - Introduction to Cinema R14 and modeling.

https://www.vertex-pusher.com/index.php/tutorials

This is completely new training set designed to get you inside Cinema 4D quickly from scratch, it is for both beginners and advanced users.
It covers every aspect of modeling you will need, and it gives numerous tips about workflows. All aspects of Cinema 4D, ranging from navigation, layout, managers, modeling, workplane, guides, axis system, deformers, snapping, axis extension, Mograph modeling, splines, selections, layers and much, much more is covered in depth.

After watching there will be no more questions on how Cinema 4D operates, or how do I model this or that?
You will feel at home in Cinema 4D and be able to know exactly how to work through certain tasks. Even most complex objects and forms, will not present a problem.

Videos include special lessons such as various problem solving, tips and tricks and advanced topology solving.
Tutorial set is very comprehensive and total lesson time is 6 hours.

Here is the lesson outline:

01. Intro
02. Interface, navigation and viewport
03. Object types
04. Selection tools
05. Axis system
06. Workplane, guides, snapping and axis extension part 1
06. Workplane, guides, snapping and axis extension part 2
06. Workplane, guides, snapping and axis extension part 3
07. Modeling tools and commands
08. Subdivision modeling examples
09. Artifacts, poles and topology
10. Solving modeling problems
11. Solving triangles and N-gons
12. Layers, layouts and customization
13. Deformers and SPD
14. Splines and generators
15. Mograph assisted modeling
16. Tips and tricks
17. Model pack and outro

Training comes with free pack of various 3D models.

Prices are:

Gold 20
Silver 29
Regular 37

Attention Gold and Silver members - please use your profiles to purchase with privileged prices!

Significant effort was put into this training and this time it contains all the insights, benefits and "know how's" which are result of yours truly actively participating in Alpha and Beta development stages of Cinema 4D.

If you have any questions, please fire away!

09 September 2012
I can say that it's one of the best and deepest cinema4d tutorials on the web so far (own 1,3,4 & 5 volumes & project 2). Thanks hsrdelic

09 September 2012
You are most welcome!

I am sure you will enjoy this volume very much

Cheers

09 September 2012
I'm very interested in this. Can I ask about it being "for both beginners and advanced users".
I'm a fairly decent modeller but being largely self taught sometimes feel like I'm not doing things the 'right' way. I've been thinking about doing an advanced modelling course. This looks like it may be a good option, and get me up to speed on the new R14 tools too. So the question is, how advanced is it? The more advanced the better.

09 September 2012
Hi Mism,

Tut is designed to get you into Cinema from scratch so it must have beginner flavor to it, however, there is a constant buildup throughout the training and there are very advanced lessons in the training so, even if you are very good modeler you could certainly benefit from the training. Advanced lessons deal with solving triangles and n-gons, hole creation techniques, topology solving, "how to" methods and problem solving. Also, which I believe to be unique lesson is snapping and aligning demo shown in the course.

Now, if you are looking for pure project driven master modeling course I can recommend my: Project 1 - Realistic human modeling

Do note that Project 1 is a training from master series, and it requires very solid foundation in modeling for one to follow successfully.

I am more than sure you won't regret if you decide to purchase any or both

Cheers

09 September 2012
Thanks Hrvoje. I reckon I'll get it this weekend, at 37 Euros it sounds like a good deal.

09 September 2012
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread