Help with materials

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

Old 09 September 2012   #1
Help with materials

Hi, I'm new to Cinema 4D and I intend to use it to help me render my graphic design works.
I've created a scene with a few objects: cards, flyers, a napkin and two other prints.
The flyers are just planes with cloth nurbs to give it thinkness so as the napkin. The other are extruded polygons.
Ive created a texture to the napkins and it was perfect until I tried to do an UV on the card when I run the uv mapping accdentally on all objetcs. You can see on the right how the texture is supposed to look but now all I can get is a blank texture even when I try to render the scene.
Does anyone know a way that I can get the texture working again?

UPDATE
I've solved this myself. The problem was that when I accdentaly run the paint setup wizard on all objects it deleted all bumps and textures I had set before. So I had to redo all the settings.I also learned how to work with UV mapping so I didn't have problems anymore.
This thread can be closed now.

Last edited by marianesilvestre : 09 September 2012 at 02:38 PM. Reason: Solved the problem

Old 09 September 2012   #2
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread