Cinema R14 release for MSA subscribers - answer

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

Old 09 September 2012   #16
Steve, what was the first release you bought?

Old 09 September 2012   #17
I started with R5.

Have a great day,

Steve Shook

Old 09 September 2012   #18
Thanks Steve you too.

I think it would be really cool to see C4D UI's from R1 to R14, maybe someone at Maxon will post screen caps of all them some day.

Old 09 September 2012   #19
Just a quick update - all MSA subscribers in N&S America should now have their R14 fulfillment emails. If you didn't get it (and have an eligible MSA), check your spam box and if necessary contact us via phone or email. Thanks again for your loyalty and patience.

Old 09 September 2012   #20
I'm still waiting. Guess I'll have to call tomorrow.

Old 09 September 2012   #21
2 DVDs arrived here in Japan via courier this afternoon, with Quickstart Guide & 3D glasses.

Currently giving the tortoise dermatological problems...

Old 09 September 2012   #22
We have 2 licenses here that we've not received emails on yet.

Old 09 September 2012   #23
Gary - all the N&S America MSAs have been fulfilled. Contact our offices or PM me your MSA Invoice # and a secondary email address.

Old 09 September 2012   #24
Disks arrived here (uk) a couple of days ago - unfortunately the serials are still stuck in an envelope en route, so it's just a pretty box at the moment. If only there was some simple, reliable way of transmitting short strings of text quickly 'over the air', perhaps some from of electronic communication?

Oh well, until that day comes we'll keep on posting out bits of paper to each other.

Old 09 September 2012   #25
Or they could have done like my reseller did here and include the serials in the box !

Old 09 September 2012   #26
Originally Posted by ChrisCousins: If only there was some simple, reliable way of transmitting short strings of text quickly 'over the air', perhaps some from of electronic communication?

Sounds to me like you are suggesting witchcraft.

Old 09 September 2012   #27
Originally Posted by RickBarrett: Gary - all the N&S America MSAs have been fulfilled. Contact our offices or PM me your MSA Invoice # and a secondary email address.

Mine hasn't. I'll PM you my info as well.

Thanks,

Walter

Old 09 September 2012   #28
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread