Rebirth of CSTOOLS at NAB 2012

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

REPLY TO THREAD

05 May 2012
Originally Posted by brasco: edit: @Ali: the shows are also on vimeo: C4DLive NAB 2012

Thanx for the info..

08 August 2012
So looking forward! I'm still going back to R12 when I need to MoCam anything. Thanks for keeping this project going, most appreciated.

08 August 2012
Not sure if it's Mountain Lion but I can't see any of the videos. Would like to take a look but can't

08 August 2012
Originally Posted by rsquires: Not sure if it's Mountain Lion but I can't see any of the videos. Would like to take a look but can't

Works on my laptop with Mountain Lion. But here's the direct Vimeo Link

10 October 2012
Any updates on this? Thanks!

10 October 2012
Originally Posted by MikeFix: Any updates on this? Thanks!

Still plugging away.

10 October 2012
Originally Posted by C.Smith: Still plugging away.

AutoCam looks superb. I can't think of any project I have done that wouldn't have benefitted hugely from this. Can't wait.

10 October 2012
looks like a timesafer

great work looking forward to it!

03 March 2013
AutoCam Update or Mocam Fix

Originally Posted by C.Smith: Still plugging away.

Hey Chris any updates on AutoCam? I have been using Mocam but the ease in functions are not working in 13 or 14 for some reason.

03 March 2013
Originally Posted by kingkopper: Hey Chris any updates on AutoCam? I have been using Mocam but the ease in functions are not working in 13 or 14 for some reason.

Oh, still chugging away. TRYING to get it done mid-April, but we'll see how that goes.

A lot of the CSTools don't work in r13 or higher because Maxon destroyed the old SplineData so any that used it will not work correctly.

One reason Autocam is taking so long is to not get burned again, I'm building all of my own math libraries and interpolation types from scratch so nothing will change on me again and I can easily port it to other packages if necessary. So only using basic UI stuff from the C4D API now.

03 March 2013
Thank You so much for your quick reply. Good Luck on everything and I cant wait until it comes out..

Originally Posted by C.Smith: Oh, still chugging away. TRYING to get it done mid-April, but we'll see how that goes.

A lot of the CSTools don't work in r13 or higher because Maxon destroyed the old SplineData so any that used it will not work correctly.

One reason Autocam is taking so long is to not get burned again, I'm building all of my own math libraries and interpolation types from scratch so nothing will change on me again and I can easily port it to other packages if necessary. So only using basic UI stuff from the C4D API now.

03 March 2013
I was only thinking about this last week, wondering what was happening. Good to know you are still plugging away at it, if you pardon the pun

best

Richard

03 March 2013
Still looking forward to this one too

03 March 2013
Originally Posted by slouchcorp: Still looking forward to this one too

Same.

Good to hear you are still working on it.

03 March 2013
Hi Chris, Thanks in advance. Your CS tools are awesome!! So nice of you to share.
Best regards, Dave

reply share thread