3D Modeling in Cinema 4D

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

REPLY TO THREAD

04 April 2017
3D Modeling in Cinema 4D

Hello everyone,

I posted this already in education, but I would like to share something Ive been working on for almost past 5 months.
It is a complete 3D modeling training for Cinema 4D, from beginner to advance, and I tried to answer as many questions about the 3D modeling topic as I could.

I created 2 separate series. One is Introduction to 3D Modeling in Cinema 4D, it is around 6 hours long and goes in each tool were using, explaining topology and doing small practical exercises, and its free.

The other one is Mastering 3D Modeling in Cinema 4D, its over 20 hours long, and it covers more advanced techniques.

I wont be posting any links here, but here are few preview videos for both Introduction to modeling and Mastering modeling.

It was a lot of work so I really hope it helps someone and Ill be happy to answer any questions you might have.

Mario

elementza.com

Last edited by elementza : 04 April 2017 at 05:03 PM.

04 April 2017
awesome!......that is exactly what the doctor recommended.

04 April 2017
Happy to help. Feel free to ask any questions you might have!

elementza.com

04 April 2017
Very cool! Does your advanced modeling class cover sculpting, or did you get all of that detail with traditional polygonal modeling?

Edit - I would actually love some links.

04 April 2017
Hi, no there is no sculpting. All was done with SDS modeling. There is a bonus chapter on non sub d modeling for back heavy joints part. There I tried to show faster and alternative approach to certain areas so that is without subdivision.

Edit: Ok so for the links, you can find all info here directly on my site

http://elementza.com

elementza.com

04 April 2017
That does look great!

Would like to watch a sample lesson.

Lance

04 April 2017
Originally Posted by lancemoody: That does look great!

Would like to watch a sample lesson.

Lance

Hi Lance,

introduction to modeling is free and all videos are available. As for advanced version, I did include Introduction video showing the very base of the whole tutorial session. But I can include one lesson extra if you wish to check, sure

elementza.com

04 April 2017
Oh my goodness...I didn't realize the whole first series was free!

What an amazing contribution to the community!

I just purchased the advanced series and encourage other folks to take a look.

Lance

04 April 2017
Originally Posted by lancemoody: Oh my goodness...I didn't realize the whole first series was free!

What an amazing contribution to the community!

I just purchased the advanced series and encourage other folks to take a look.

Lance

Yes, Introduction to modeling complete course is free.

I just wanted to make very basics to be accessible to anyone, since I know that was the part I was struggling the most.

As for the advanced version, I did spend some time on creating it, so I did need to put it as a premium product, but its just as an extension to the Introduction series.

I really appreciate the support

elementza.com

04 April 2017
Great man With all that's going with Autodesk and Max while am trying to learn the software :( I was thinking about not going further and consider another option like C4D so this is just on time!

04 April 2017
Originally Posted by lu3: Great man With all that's going with Autodesk and Max while am trying to learn the software :( I was thinking about not going further and consider another option like C4D so this is just on time!

yeah c4d is awesome piece of software, super user friendly and easy to use!

elementza.com

04 April 2017
I was skimming a few of these videos at lunch. Looks great! Thanks for offering the community the basics free of charge, very generous indeed to any newcomers. Plan to check your site out more this weekend to see what all is covered in the advanced class.

04 April 2017
Originally Posted by Blinny: I was skimming a few of these videos at lunch. Looks great! Thanks for offering the community the basics free of charge, very generous indeed to any newcomers. Plan to check your site out more this weekend to see what all is covered in the advanced class.

Thanks for your feedback. I actually enjoyed creating these.
I learned a lot from this community, so wanted to give something back.

All videos cover topics that I noticed were a struggle at the times, so if any of you have any additional requests, or if something was left unclear by any chance, Ill be glad to go over them. Just lemme know.

elementza.com

04 April 2017
Originally Posted by elementza: Thanks for your feedback. I actually enjoyed creating these.

I would also like to say 'thank you' for the free upload. Always appreciated. I enjoyed watching you build the helmet and appreciated that it could be downloaded and played with.

I'll definitely consider the advanced tutorial when I get some time for personal projects.

Elementza free tutorial

04 April 2017
Originally Posted by Pixla: I would also like to say 'thank you' for the free upload. Always appreciated. I enjoyed watching you build the helmet and appreciated that it could be downloaded and played with.

I'll definitely consider the advanced tutorial when I get some time for personal projects.

Elementza free tutorial

Thanks for sharing man, and for your feedback.

elementza.com

reply share thread