Catalog of all C4D plugins

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

REPLY TO THREAD

2 Weeks Ago
Catalog of all C4D plugins

Hi guys!   
I've spent last 10 months working on a catalog of all plugins for Cinema 4D - it is ready now (more or less )

CINEWEX - C4D PLUGINS CATALOG

It was designed for 4K screens, so please use Ctrl +- to scale it on smaller screens. 
It works fine on Chrome, Opera, IE. 
Firefox (new versions) sometimes fails to display all frames 
You can try to use Firefox in safe mode - close Firefox, then hold Shift and 2x click on Firefox icon - if it still doesn't help, click back and forth on the menus.

Let me know if you encounter any issues with this website and of course if you know about some C4D plugins that are missing.
(This must be a plugin that works in R19)

I hope you'll find it useful

2 Weeks Ago
Wow - that's quite a work!
And I've just found a plugin for a missing function I've wanted more than a few times...
Thanks!

2 Weeks Ago
Thanks for this, I havent looked into the site too far yet, but noticed half my screen space is lost to the left side, was this intended?

Thanks, Dan

2 Weeks Ago
Originally Posted by czarnyrobert: It was designed for 4K screens, so please use Ctrl +- to scale it on smaller screens. 
It works fine on Chrome, Opera, IE. 
Firefox (new versions) sometimes fails to display all frames 
You can try to use Firefox in safe mode - close Firefox, then hold Shift and 2x click on Firefox icon - if it still doesn't help, click back and forth on the menus.
Hope that helps.

2 Weeks Ago
You've created a fantastic resource for C4D users. A lot of love went into this website.

I didn't know about the Centileo GPU renderer for example:

http://www.centileo.com/news/120/ce...inema-4d-alpha/

Found it through your website. Thanks!

But... you should write at the top of the page that it is for 4K screens, and that one should zoom out on 2K screens to see it properly.

I'm on a 1080HD laptop. Without your post here, I would have thought the webpage is broken and navigated away after a few seconds.

2 Weeks Ago
Amazing work!

2 Weeks Ago
After getting my screen the right zoom level and had a look its quite amazing what your have done, thank you.

Dan

2 Weeks Ago
thank you. good resource!

2 Weeks Ago
This is an excellent resource, which clearly took a great deal of time and effort. The fact that you have provided visual examples for most of the plugins is amazing, and the organization into themes and tasks is incredibly helpful... I hope you are supported enough to maintain it...

So... I'm going to be somewhat critical of the design out of a desire to see your fantastic work get to as many users as possible. if you could address the usability of the site, it would make it even better. Many people don't have 4K screens (especially on laptops or tablets), and even if they use a browser that scales it properly, the text ends up at an unreadably tiny size. It doesn't work at all on Safari on Mac OS X on a 2880 x 1800 MacBook Pro display (though in Safari on an iPad the site was at least horizontally scrollable, which made it a chore to read, but not impossible). There are some basic layout things (like incredibly long text line lengths) that impede readability. Its quite possible these days to make a responsive site that scales appropriately for a range of screen sizes and orientations.

Again, I think the site content is amazing; I'm just hoping the design becomes more adaptable so that as broad a group of people as possible can make use of it...

2 Weeks Ago
Wow. Fantastic work ! Thank you !
Gives me a summery of what I need for a future job.

2 Weeks Ago
wow, That's a lot of work you have put into this, thanks

2 Weeks Ago
Originally Posted by NWoolridge: This is an excellent resource, which clearly took a great deal of time and effort. The fact that you have provided visual examples for most of the plugins is amazing, and the organization into themes and tasks is incredibly helpful... I hope you are supported enough to maintain it...

So... I'm going to be somewhat critical of the design out of a desire to see your fantastic work get to as many users as possible. if you could address the usability of the site, it would make it even better. Many people don't have 4K screens (especially on laptops or tablets), and even if they use a browser that scales it properly, the text ends up at an unreadably tiny size. It doesn't work at all on Safari on Mac OS X on a 2880 x 1800 MacBook Pro display (though in Safari on an iPad the site was at least horizontally scrollable, which made it a chore to read, but not impossible). There are some basic layout things (like incredibly long text line lengths) that impede readability. Its quite possible these days to make a responsive site that scales appropriately for a range of screen sizes and orientations.

Again, I think the site content is amazing; I'm just hoping the design becomes more adaptable so that as broad a group of people as possible can make use of it...

Ditto what Nick says. Great job!  A bit challenging to use--could be improved?

reply share thread