C4d with Redshift renderer not matching preview

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

01 January 2018
C4d with Redshift renderer not matching preview

Afternoon folks,

I am having a really odd issue with C4D, I set up a scene with a car in c4d, add a 360 degree camera, point the front of the car directly towards the camera, raise the camera 160cm and in the render preview window everything looks fine, even in the redshift IPR it looks fine, the front of the car is dead centre and pointing towards the camera, as soon as I render to the picture viewer the resulting image is about 45 degrees out as if the camera has shot about 20m to the left. I have rebooted, restarted, checked which camera is selected for rendering in cameras, made sure my camera is selected (the little reticule next to the dots) but it still keeps doing the same.

UPDATE:

It's even doing it with standard c4d spherical cameras, it's almost as if the picture viewer thinks the camera is in a different location?

this has totally baffled me, I did however have the "cant move objects till you reboot" issue last night and this has been doing it since then, could it be a problem with the preferences file? if so how do I delete it so c4d can create itself a new one?

regards

Mike

reply share thread