Welcome to the Wacom DrawCember Challenge FAQ

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

REPLY TO THREAD

12 December 2017
Am I allowed to post the drawings to the ArtStation?

12 December 2017
thank you.

12 December 2017
What is wacom's Facebook profile/account, so that we can share our artwork posts with them without becoming exposed and vulnerable to the public?

12 December 2017
Hello everyone! I started my #drawcember #madewithwacom yesterday on my Instagram! Please go and take a look/ comment. Tag your Instagramon my post so I can check up your work as well! Thanks
https://www.instagram.com/3d_umenie/

12 December 2017
Do I need to make a new thread each time I make a new drawing or can I just edit the first one? because i'm new to this CGSociety forums

12 December 2017
You must have a thread here on cgsociety and keep that thread updated. You don't need to create a new thread each time. Just reply to your own thread and upload your image.

You can post to any other site as well and it's encouraged the goal is to hit the target of a new drawing every day and sharing as many places as you can. Wacom made the rules super easy. For those of you asking about sharing it's simple. If you only share in one place someone that's sharing on their FB, Instagram, behance,etc has the advantage. The tough part is keeping up with a new drawing everyday. Good luck!

12 December 2017
Am i too late to join in with this as it started on the 1st?

12 December 2017
hi. Am i very late for entering the challenge?
waiting for the reply

12 December 2017
So oddly Wacom posted the official rules today-

1) Draw every day from 1 until 22 December
2) Pick a topic from the prompt list.
3) Post and share your work on social media, with #DrawCember #MadeWithWacom

It also states... "Sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information"

Are we really disqualified now for not following the list?

12 December 2017
This is likely not accurate. Wacoms represenitive is on vacation so the poster may have confused it. We will touch base and see what happened.

I will check to see on the start date. From today on you cannot miss more than 2 days in a row. It may be possible to make up 2 drawings but i will confirm with wacom europe the sponser for the challenge.

Our recommendation is to use the prompt until we hear back from wacom as this gives you a better advantage regardless and no one will be disqualified as we will make sure to get this cleared up between wacom US and wacom europe.

Context is important!
It also states..."Sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information"

You must provide an accurate address and info or wacom is not responsible for shipments with no forwarding or inaccurate address...etc

Last edited by Travis : 12 December 2017 at 11:17 PM.

12 December 2017
Just noticed the Terms and Condition.

Does that mean that people from Asia can't participate to win the contest? haha

12 December 2017
Originally Posted by Travis: The topic of your drawings are up to you. Wacom provided a prompt to help on days you need an idea.

What should I do if I've chosen the drastically different topic for my works? Will my first 4 works be counted? Almost everyone was doing stuff not related to prompt list. And if I am from Ukraine, can I participate? It's Western Europe, but we are not a member of EU. Man, that is very disappointing. Maybe I was blind, but I didn't notice this "terms and conditions" line. Was it added recently?

12 December 2017
My understanding is that some countries cannot participate due to the rules of that country so it is out of wacoms hand I believe

Go with the prompts for now we are working to clear it up for you in regards to the topic Wacoms origional text states "we should create an optional holiday themed daily prompt word list" I will post here with feedback but i dont anticipate any trouble. Kunniki, Doomov if your country doesn't allow shipments we may be able to find alternate prizes for you. Not a promise but let me see what we can do.

reply share thread