Mike Slivkin_ Render and Lighting_Midnight Snacks & Daytime Snacks

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

11 November 2017

Hi Here is my entry which I intend to use for both lighting and matte panting category.

So far I have spend quite a lot of time modelling and populating the room. I've only just started working on camera angles and lighting ideas

I intend to have a camera switch to under the bed where there will be a matte painted scene with an alien civilisation hiding under the bed.

Last edited by enensis : 12 December 2017 at 09:10 AM. Reason: Title and image

11 November 2017
First Render and lighting test.

11 November 2017
Since I started working on this I have decided just to focus on the rendering and lighting category as I don't think I am going to have enough personal time to enter two categories.

I am going to be making the room a childs room where the kid will be sitting and reading in the moonlight whilst snacking on sweets.

Here is my latest update which includes my likely chosen camera angle and the cutouts of the child on the floor. I had to slice up two images and use two alpha channels to get the required cutout I need for the visual. But its working quite well

12 December 2017
Here my final entry. I have a lighting change but can only upload it tomorrow morning UK time so hopefully thats not too late.

12 December 2017
Hey there, Here is my second final image with the lighting change. This is more of a sunset image

good luck to everyone involved

Software used. Cinema 4d and Corona renderer

Last edited by enensis : 12 December 2017 at 09:11 AM.

reply share thread