AMD Radeon Pro FAQ Thread

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

11 November 2017
AMD Radeon Pro FAQ Thread

Challenge Thread Where our rules of engagement will live. Feel free to jump in and Ask Questions!

Last edited by Travis : 11 November 2017 at 06:48 PM.

11 November 2017
Quick question, if this was not asked already do we sign-away the copyright to our work with whatever we enter into the contest? Say, I have a character from a personal project that I have been meaning to create and use this as an opportunity to do so would I lose the copyright to their visual depiction or does AMD simply want the right to use it for promotion purposes only?

12 December 2017
How does one delete images from the CGSociety media manager? I'm unable to add images and I think it's because the media manager is full?

12 December 2017
Hey chewy I'll have Rhys contact you. Are you trying to upload jpg or png What is the file size? Do you get an error message? It shouldn't fill up so we will help figure out what's wrong. Png doesn't work just in case that's the issue

12 December 2017
No you just give the right for them to use the work in distribution of marketing

12 December 2017
Originally Posted by Travis: Hey chewy I'll have Rhys contact you. Are you trying to upload jpg or png What is the file size? Do you get an error message? It shouldn't fill up so we will help figure out what's wrong. Png doesn't work just in case that's the issue

It's working now. Not sure what the problem was. Are GIFs allowed? Perhaps it was that.

12 December 2017
Are animated pieces allowed? I have a character that could benefit from it since it's made up of several parts that could otherwise be unseen using a simple still image.

01 January 2018
Another quick question: Can we post our WIPs elsewhere to show what we are working on or do we have to keep it all in this forum?

05 May 2018
I like to play games and I am addicted to play these games. I have also read essay writer reviews about this game. I have many doubts regarding this game which is really good game to play.

reply share thread