CGSociety /IAMAG Challenge FAQ - Rules and Guidelines / end October 30st at midnight

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

REPLY TO THREAD

10 October 2017
I am not sure whether should I ask this here, but I saw some other artists had this problem too. So, how do I change thumbnail of my thread. I can't find proper button anywhere??? Thanks!

10 October 2017
To edit your thumbnail..hit the edit button at the bottom of your first post in the it read and upload a new thumbnail under the subject line. 

Entries are due on October 30th the cut off is October 31st pst 

Patrice can confirm 

10 October 2017
Hey, guys, yesterday I started a new thread to post my submission for the contest, but it still haven't been approved, so I'm getting a little bit concerned. Do I have to create a new thread once again? Thanks!

EDITED: Everything's fine, thanks!

Last edited by devares : 10 October 2017 at 04:49 PM.

11 November 2017
Hey Everyone! I was just wondering where the winning entries were posted for this contest.

11 November 2017
creative-M I'm wondering too, I keep checking back to this site and on the Instagram hashtag for the challenge.

11 November 2017
Hi Guys,

Sorry we're a bit late, we're collecting artworks from all the threads and will announce the winner during the second week of December. 

Thanks for your patiente !

11 November 2017
@Patrice_Leymarie Thanks for the update!  

11 November 2017
Patrice_Leymarie.  It's fair.  Some of us deliver the arts beyond the deadline. We  will  have to be understandable and patient.  I'm grateful.
Hugs, 
www.roque-cg.blogspot.com.br

Last edited by RoqueArts : 12 December 2017 at 12:29 AM.

12 December 2017
Hi Guys,

As promised I'm starting to sort all entries and we'll dispatch to the jury...

Result must be announced soon !!! 

12 December 2017
Good night  Patrice_Leymarie  ,  surely it must be a hard task and greatly appreciate your efforts, the team and the jurors.
For me, just having participated with talented people, it's a victory. Faced with a serious and special Portfolio forum as is the CGSociety.
Thank you very much!
http://roque-cg.blogspot.com.br/

12 December 2017
Hello, so if You don't mind me asking, when do You guys plan to post the results of the contest..?? I understand there is a lot of entries, and such contest needs  quite a lot of human work in the background with gathering all the art, and then for jury to vote for winners... That being said,  add to that the fact that You guys are already more than a month late, and barely any updates anywhere aside from this thread, this is VERY unprofessional. Ban me for saying it if You want, I am just saying what most of the contestants are surely thinking right now.... 

have a good and VERY productive day
cheers

12 December 2017
Marowak, we says the second week of December a few posts above, and that's the second week of December...
Waiting for a final decision as the votes are tight...

Also, we're making tons of choices this week regarding the event, and as it's related to the price we can't announce the winner before the final location of the event

Sorry if you think it's not Pro, but as mentioned... I already say second week of december a few replies ago

12 December 2017
Well
with all due respect, technically, we are already in the third week of the december..... also saying that,  instead of giving a very specific date is,  well, hm.....at least not very precise to say the least...
in the end I understand that organising such contest is a big challenge....but then, one shouldn't do so, unless completely prepared for it.... In the end a lot of people gave a lot of hours, and sweat and tears for this contest, and now it feels like they are left in a void a bit...

have a good and VERY productive day
cheers

12 December 2017
Marowak, We do our best to announce it as soon as possible, ans we prefer to not hurry as the prize is a flight to Paris with all accommodations + Master Classes VIp ticket. It's a huge prize for the winner and we want to be sure everyone agree on the choice of the winner.

I know that everyone has worked hard on this, as we do for the event, and I hope you understand that rushing it won't be the solution.

and I don't see why I would ban you for just discussing...

12 December 2017
Fair enough, just wanted to raise the issue, but then I understand Your argument. As for banning, well, people react differently when given feedback, so I was preapared for any consequences my post could potencially cause.... 

have a good and VERY VERY productive day
cheers

reply share thread