CGSociety /IAMAG Challenge FAQ - Rules and Guidelines / end October 30st at midnight

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

REPLY TO THREAD

10 October 2017
Hi ,

The TV show or the book, but you can get a quick overview with wikipedia of what's about ...https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Song_of_Ice_and_Fire

10 October 2017
Are you allowed to use legally acquired material libraries, for example with a substance painter licence, or from gumroad or other sites?

10 October 2017
As long as you credit the artists and have right to use them for derivated artworks :-)

10 October 2017
Hi all!

Question!
Where is the publication of the progress of the piece?

regards

10 October 2017
Originally Posted by CordobezWeee: Hi all!

Question!
Where is the publication of the progress of the piece?

regards

Not sure I get it ? You must publish your progression in your own thread, here :http://forums.cgsociety.org/forumdisplay.php?f=447

4 Weeks Ago
Can I use some photographic elements? So long as I modify them so they bare almost no resemblance to the original [via filters etc] ?
I'm from Malaysia btw =)

4 Weeks Ago
Format 4Kx5K is ok...

We prefer to avoid anyone claim sopyrights there are tons of royalty free pictures on the web, like on Pexels :https://www.pexels.com/

4 Weeks Ago
hello,

Can someone tell me how I can add thumbnail to my thread?
Thanks in advance!

Secret Agent
KREOLA
Barlangis

4 Weeks Ago
If you click edit at the bottom of your first post you will see a box under the thread title named thumbnail.

If you still have trouble just link me to the image you want to use for your thumbnail and I will help

4 Weeks Ago
Found it.
Thank you..!

Secret Agent
KREOLA
Barlangis

3 Weeks Ago
Hello,
Can you tell me where to upload the final image please?

Thank you,

Secret Agent
KREOLA
Barlangis

3 Weeks Ago
Hello everyone! I'm going to do my best to make a late submission for this challenge. I would just like to know, what time zone is the October 30th Deadline for? Because I will be posting from Australia. Also to post my wip's, do I just reply to this thread and post, and then reply to my own thread each time and post the latest version there?

Thanks for your help!

Robbie

3 Weeks Ago
Hey guys just create a thread here post at least 3 wip images and we will create a new forum for final images to be uploaded Friday.

Deadline is October 31 pst

3 Weeks Ago
Hi Travis,

The deadline is definitely the 31st? I did see October 30 before on the original rules/guidelines/description. Thank you!

reply share thread