DemOne(male head)

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

10 October 2008
Arrow DemOne(male head)

ggeIt's been a while I haven't posted some stuffs around here.Here's the opportunity to fix that out with this new thread.
I'm proud of what some of the CgArtists achieve nowadays and for this reason I decided to join a very talented guy "M@lonet" for a collaboration.We gonna share this thread.I'm focusing on the face while M@lonet design the meca.

Some features of this head has been picked from Tom cruise.Perhaps it looks already familiar to you.

'Hope you'll enjoy it.

Last edited by stuzzi : 10 October 2008 at 10:39 AM. Reason: I got a bigger siize pict

10 October 2008
That is some very nice modeling and sculpting work there. I will be following this thread and looking forward to updates. Keep up the great work.

Last edited by RTjunior : 10 October 2008 at 08:55 PM.

10 October 2008
damn looks terrific. to be honest i directly recognize the similarity with tom cruise. at first i thought it was him actually. That nose is so unique . Anyways, the forms are perfect and the skin details looks so real , great face man

What a pleasure to see a new thread from you , and i m sure what malonet is going to do will kick some ass too, he works at ILM so what can we except but awesomness .

By the way, it would be cool if you could share some inside info on how you did the skin details ( showing your custom alphas ... )

Last edited by collings : 10 October 2008 at 06:21 PM.

10 October 2008
Hey stuzzi,

I still remember your old threads and if you believe or not: A few days back I thought of your work and browsed your web, but couldn't find any updates. Seeing your current WIP is great and I am happy you still do that awesome stuff.

The head looks already very good and has got plenty of character. Only thing I would criticize is that the eyes may be a bit too small. But that could have been your intention...

Cool then, waiting for more awesomeness

Cheers!

10 October 2008
Hi all

please find there my first studys of the armor design
i ll make some change , nothings is fixed for this time ...its just some research uncomplteted...

for this production ; the armore ll be presented open , completly open ! ! ! thanks to be cool , its a full wip....enjoy
i hope you "ll like it
kad

thanks COLLINGS for your trust

sans le masque

Last edited by KaDDD : 10 October 2008 at 07:05 PM.

10 October 2008
promizing beginning !
Keep the good work .

10 October 2008
stuzzi,

excellent face...can only imagine what it will look like with good skin shader. probably like real life

btw, the image used in your icon of the girl with a coiled snake...i love it. it was one of the first cg images that really grabbed me, and was my wallpaper for months!

10 October 2008
cool! at first glance that suit reminds me of crysis.

10 October 2008
thats wicked... i like the sculpt its very realistic and the armor shapes are cool. nice work!

10 October 2008
RTjunior/pixopath/andybozo/Baothebuff===
Thanks dudes,I do appreciate that.

collings===
thanks a lot!M@lonet is doing a kickassing job on it.He makes me proud.
I'll show some textures for sure.

Frameless===
Wowww!thanks for this kind words.
I'm always surprised when people talk about my old wips.It's been such a long time I haven't show anything.You should have a good memory!

stuh505===
I just update this thread with a texture color,you're now able to tell if it's like in real life or not
I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed the girl with snake picture(Opus premier).I Had the same wallpaper as you but the uncensored version .

Here's the update.Some stuffs to fix for sure such as Eyebrows that gives a weird look at the regard.I guess it is a essential feature especially for this type of character.

10 October 2008
plop

Keep the good work guys... (a little too much dof maybe?)

10 October 2008
very good job stuzzi ! its a good motivation for me to see him
keep the best , see ya buddy

10 October 2008
yeah the texture and shading looks great' The problem with the eyes in my opininn is that the eyelids could be a bit thicker and i also think that the Iris is too big, would be better if it was slightly smaller

10 October 2008
Really cool renders you got, this will be a thread to learn a lot from.

10 October 2008
Wow! A stuzzi and kadd collaboration?!? Should be awesome with that talent! Looks like you guys have an excellent start! I'll be keeping an eye on this. Subscribed!

Thread Closed share thread