The Schwerin Theater (Continue)

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

Old 05 May 2007   #1
The Schwerin Theater (Continue)

Hello all,

This is continue of the old thread "Theatre of Schwerin (Exterior)". I try to recounstrast the schwerin theater buiding (in germany) and will try make some srtistic output at final.

Project Home Page
http://SchwerinTheater.msaatchi.com

hope you all like it and let me learn more.

Making Of And Tutorials Links

LAST UPDATE

Last edited by msaatchi : 11 November 2007 at 02:52 PM.

Old 05 May 2007   #2
Old Images

As I said, this is continue of old thread. so you can look at the past renders from there:

http://msaatchi.com/projects/SchwerinTheater/gallery/

an read cgtalker ideas from there:

http://forums.cgsociety.org/showthr...p?f=43&t=418575

And its last update in that thread:

Last edited by msaatchi : 06 June 2007 at 11:20 AM.

Old 05 May 2007   #3
Continue...

I make statueses between window's columns. t was little hard for me because haven't good and close up references. I keep low polygons there to avoind making huge scene at final.

for see big images, click on the images and in new page, click on image again.

another view:

Last edited by msaatchi : 06 June 2007 at 04:44 PM.

Old 05 May 2007   #4
Texturing Start

finally I start texturing of the buildign. two object remain and I will complete those soon.
I start it with some test. I decide to do first presentation with Maxwell so must have some try there. there is first. please let me know that what you think. it need many changes. is it?

Last edited by msaatchi : 06 June 2007 at 04:44 PM.

Old 05 May 2007   #5
You already now my advices about these marvellous pics... and Maxwell... I'm just impatient to see more...
...more textured

Old 05 May 2007   #6
Man, what a great details... 5 stars from me

Facebook page: Maksan3D

Old 05 May 2007   #7
Great progress, Msaatchi, I love the look of that new Maxwell Render. Why the new thread though?

Old 05 May 2007   #8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemog
You already now my advices about these marvellous pics... and Maxwell... I'm just impatient to see more...
...more textured

ya I got it and about updates, I have travel this week (sunday - will return night) and when return, will continue the project.

Quote:
Originally Posted by maksy
Man, what a great details... 5 stars from me

oh thanks. hope see my starts soon. hehe...

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirigoi
Great progress, Msaatchi, I love the look of that new Maxwell Render. Why the new thread though?

Can call me "mohammad" I change my id so need to start new thread to have control on it.

this is textured statues (between windows):

Last edited by msaatchi : 06 June 2007 at 04:43 PM.

Old 05 May 2007   #9
Great architectual work... nice reproduce :-D

Old 05 May 2007   #10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roita
Great architectual work... nice reproduce :-D

thanks

I come back from travel. today I will install vista 64 and will run 3dsmax 64bit on it. let me see how it's different.

Old 05 May 2007   #11
Hi man, good to hear you'r almost prepared to continue your work again. I'm sorry I couldn't give you any advices on choosing new hardware, I'm not interested it at all since I have no money for any bigger upgrade

Old 05 May 2007   #12
good job... great project...

Old 05 May 2007   #13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nippur
Hi man, good to hear you'r almost prepared to continue your work again. I'm sorry I couldn't give you any advices on choosing new hardware, I'm not interested it at all since I have no money for any bigger upgrade

oh, I buy the system with great advises of Andrew (in cgarchitect). hope find some money on earth to upgrade your system too (like me hehe...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lotaH
good job... great project...

thank you

I decide to forget work in Vista 64 or 32 when I see that I lose 550 mb of my 2 GB Ram!
I need my RAM specilay in MAXWELL. also I don't see any special thing in VISTA else beauty design. I think I can work with VISTA when have 4GB ram and quad CPU.

at all, is there any suggest? may you say me that vista x64 (for 3dsmax 64bit) is better at all!!!

Old 05 May 2007   #14
after long time (for upgrade my system and buy better computer) today I will continue the project. I want finish modeling so will work on two remained objects.

Hard part of the project is there. all of three references are far from this complex statue that is in front top. this part is very important for me and like make good work. so will take more time for it. in my new system with 7600GT VGA I have more control in edges and polygons and it's great. (my old was geforce 4 400!!! and it kill me ) . ok, let me start. Smile

BTW: So from today, I work with 3dsmax 9 SP2 64bit (on Vista x64).

Last edited by msaatchi : 06 June 2007 at 04:42 PM.

Old 05 May 2007   #15
Tonight found time to work in new part. the statue have very details that I can't see those. so again need to design some thing! there is my start. not special render, just for fast preview.

Last edited by msaatchi : 06 June 2007 at 04:40 PM.

Thread Closed share thread