.:Amazon Head Huntress:. [Nudity]

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

01 January 2007
Thanks for the kind words everyone, means a lot to me.
Infinite- Your universal model kicks major ass. Been spying on you ;]
Frameless- Yea, that finger looks a bit long now that I look at it.

By the way, Mr. Stalhberg made me a photoshop overlay of one of the earlier versions to help me out. It can be found here. http://forums.cgsociety.org/showthr...6&page=52&pp=15
I based some of the anatomy fixes off of it and other overlays that kind people contributed to my threads. (I got one on tweakcg.com too)

Chindian- Yea her right foot needs reworking . I kept her body lean because she is a huntress and works out a lot, so her body would be in good shape. Maybe I pushed her form a little to the sexy side here and there...
Your girl is turning out pretty good too, I looked at your thread. :

www.markkobrin.com

01 January 2007
I can't see any posted images in this thread :(.

01 January 2007
I think my host went down lol...
It will be back. Time for an angry phone call!
I attached the latest shots as attachments for now...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Amazon-15_a.jpg (94.5 KB, 373 views)
File Type: jpg Amazon-15_b.jpg (92.7 KB, 238 views)
File Type: jpg Amazon-15_c.jpg (87.7 KB, 316 views)

www.markkobrin.com

Last edited by Diffused : 01 January 2007 at 02:27 AM.

01 January 2007
Diffused

You model looks outstanding. Do you think you can repost your wires, sorry for finding your thread so late. I tired to look on your site but it seems to be down.

Thanks

Dan

01 January 2007
Yea I'll repost some proper wires soon. My damn host pooped out and took out all my images with it. The ones you see are all imageshacked/attached.

www.markkobrin.com

01 January 2007
:o her right ass cheek looks a tad bit wierd maybe. but very awesome piece, man. cant wait to see her mounted.

01 January 2007
Hey Diffused,

Just commenting on the latest version and I don't know if anyone has mentioned it yet so I thought I would (Note: you said to be harsh, or at least detail oriented). Her toes on the left leg look funny. They are bent at weird angles. Also, I'm not really buying her biting her lip, maybe because I can't see the tip of a tooth sticking out over it. Also, most archers squint their non-dominant eye when they shoot for better accuracy. People that shoot bows a lot do it as a reflex reaction, even when running from something big and shooting over your shoulder at it. I feel like I should see some dirt clods or grass or something flying through the air behind her from the ground she just left. It might add some more dynamic to the piece.

I think your modelling skills are superb and for me to even mention these minor details means that your piece is approaching a state of realism that few can even dream of attaining. Good job man!

01 January 2007
the muscles are good for me, the pose is very interesting, dinamic, extrem and beautiful.

She with good shaders and textures in a correct render ilumination with a correct camera could be perfect and finished with all the honors. But for now it's a great model. I love her.

01 January 2007
the expression on her face is preiceless not to mention some very good anatomy

"One man's ignorance is another man's misery"

01 January 2007
Very talented, i like this a lot. However i'd give her a few more gears maybe like more leather ?

personal taste only, good job.

01 January 2007
Pretty amazing modelling and also interesting theme!
I am really looking forward that this is gonna to be textured some day

01 January 2007
Originally Posted by Daniel Whitton: Diffused

You model looks outstanding. Do you think you can repost your wires, sorry for finding your thread so late. I tired to look on your site but it seems to be down.

Thanks

Dan

I'm not sure how useful they are going to be, but here you go; along with a small update.

As you can tell, there is no "topology" on the body. Its all perfectly square like a smoothed out box. I like modeling like that better because I don't have to think ahead to predetermine specific topology because I never know where I'll need it. Modeling on a surface like that in mudbox is sweet, because except for a few places, everything is generally good. Most people retopologize at this stage, but I chose not to. I'm not planning on animating her or deforming her further. Thats my next character. ;]
The only part where I had to use topology was the head. I took one of my head templates.

Here is some random quiver strap detail... lol.

Carbon-3: Thanks, I think I fixed it in the latest update ^
N8Girard- Good eye, you are correct, sir. Hopefully the feet look more natural in this latest update. The toes and fingers were driving me crazy since they were all screwed up from allot of repositioning and proportion fixes. As for her squint, I figure she is mounted on a fast moving mount and isn't really sniping. But, even if archers eyeball their shots, they reflex still kicks in and they squint their left eye. I guess I can fix it... maybe. (the head is off axis..)

Arizaga- Thanks, I hope ill get it all perfect too.
Annhialator- Thanks
Freewaldo- Yea, I want to give her more random jewelry too. I just don't want to clutter up her body and hide all the work I've done.
Syk0- Me too.

www.markkobrin.com

01 January 2007
Originally Posted by Syk0: Pretty amazing modelling and also interesting theme!
I am really looking forward that this is gonna to be textured some day

Yeah when are we going to see this baby textured

Lastest
???????????
VFX ARTISTE

Push yourelf...and have patience

01 January 2007
Dammit!

I go away for a short while and this is what's happening when I'm gone!

Appart from some limb bending issues, this is close to perfect!

Well done
Giom

01 January 2007
Originally Posted by Giom: Dammit!

I go away for a short while and this is what's happening when I'm gone!

Appart from some limb bending issues, this is close to perfect!

Well done
Giom

Thanks, but could you perhaps elaborate on which limbs stood out for you the most?

www.markkobrin.com

Thread Closed share thread