New Female model, ( Warning NUDITY )

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

05 May 2006
Arrow New Female model, ( Warning NUDITY )

Hello all,

Sorry for the nudity tag but it is needed.

I will be posting lots of images of the model and need some very honest and heavy C & C from anybody and everybody.

Anyway about the model, its a revamped mesh with heavy texture work done in Maxons BodyPaint 3d 2, which is amazing by the way. Some texturing in ZBRUSH 2 ( For displacment maps ) and the rest is all done in Lightwave 8.5, using FPRIME 2 to render. oh and FPRIME RULES!!! used G2 for skin shading.

Please tear the work apart I want to improve the model to a better standard, until its flawless and very realistic.

Anyway sorry for the long post and look forward to the C & C!

I can post any G2 settings ( lightwave settings also ) or anything like that if wanted.

cheers

Last edited by INFINITE : 01 January 2007 at 12:52 PM.

05 May 2006
New Face.

Old post. Check first post for updates.

Last edited by INFINITE : 01 January 2007 at 03:50 PM.

05 May 2006
and some more for crit...

05 May 2006
thats it, look forward to the crits and to more work...

05 May 2006
heya infinite, Brilliant stuff man very realistic looking woman. I remember your 40winks thread, that was excellent. You've done a good job with the shading and texturing, got any idea what the final renders gonna be about?
and as for Fprime.. I know what ya mean man I can render a 2mil mesh with full rad 4 bounces and 3 area lights in...oooh 4 minutes ?

Last edited by TimMehmet : 11 November 2006 at 04:27 PM.

05 May 2006
wow, that looks really great. I think it's a neat idea to make a female who isn't drop dead gorgeous.

I see a few things that I would work on though:

1)most noticeable is her inner breast. You've got this very defined line running up the insides that looks unnatural. If the breasts are unsupported as they are, those creases would not be there. I'd smooth them out completely around the top inch and bring them back in over the next inch down.

2) the toes need some work, they look to small and separate.

3) I think maybe the head is slightly too large. Not a whole lot and that can obviously vary from person to person, but it seems a little disproportionate

great job though.

Last edited by guitars69 : 05 May 2006 at 02:14 PM.

05 May 2006
again an wonderfil girl created by you INFINITE. Keep us amazing us please.

05 May 2006
for some reason i don't like the face texture as much or maybe the "pose" of the face. something about it just looks funny besides that AMAZING texturing and a very nice model from what i can see.

05 May 2006
Great work!

05 May 2006
Thank you all very much for your comments.

guitars69: I will look into those changes. I see what you mean about the breasts.

Mad|Dawg: The purpose of this project is to make many different types of models like these available for people to use as full blown meshes. Similar to 3d sk ( the reference site ) but in 3D digital form.

Some updates will follow soon.

and an image of the toes..

Last edited by INFINITE1 : 05 May 2006 at 02:21 PM.

10 October 2006
Cool Extras..

Sorry to dig up my own WIP but I have been busy again on this model, added is a small movie of the changes that I made overtime to the head of the model and then the final out put, see image example below ( the original version was very ugly, looks a bit better now and matches perfectly with the original photo, last image is a comp of the head and photo. And a test pose. C and C's are very welcome.

Cheers

I N F I N I T E

10 October 2006
Wow...I'm very impressed, the textures and renderings look top notch man. Congrats!

Available for full-time and contract work

10 October 2006
very nice progression on the head (entire character). Maybe just revisit the skin and tweek a little.

Keep up the good work

Ed

10 October 2006
it might be the view but the feet look a little large for a woman of that size, but than again some people have bigger feet. Her face looks good, upper body looks good, although i agree about the breast statement, does her right ankle seem thin compared to her foot in the full body shots with the black background. All this is just opinion since i dont see any reference so its hard to critique in that respect. great model though, i dont see anything major, the tweaks are up to you.

Last edited by MacManiax : 10 October 2006 at 03:43 AM.

11 November 2006
Hi Just a quick update, posed my model and working on the Hair using Jon tindals http://www.binaryartsinc.com/FiberFactoryIV.htm. Will post the finished version with background in the still's gallery soon. Hopefully.

Again any C & C would be usefull.

Cheers

I N F I N I TE

Thread Closed share thread