Zoom

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

REPLY TO THREAD

01 January 2016
More tweaking and on the right is the reference.
After i will finish the jacket in Marvelous i will have to tweak the body proportions in zbrush since he seems wider.

01 January 2016
Pants

01 January 2016
Added interior lines to capture more details from the costume, still keeping it at a low polycount for now.

03 March 2016
Okay so finally got some free time to come back to this character and decided to create the boots also in marvelous and i also tweaked the pants to get an interaction between the both.

03 March 2016
Added the lightning symbol on the chest and also claws, i'm going to have to tweak the folds on the upper legs as they shouldn't be there as seen in the reference and will have to tweak more the folds and add more details

03 March 2016
Didn't like how the folds looked on the jacket so i decided to tweak it more and try to get it closer to the folds in the reference.

03 March 2016
Originally Posted by Mr-Evil-studio: great modelling i like it
keep up

Thanks man, i have a long way to go with this character but at least i'm on the right track.

04 April 2016
Update time, worked more on the folds on the jacket and the pants, seems like it's taking forever to do the folds with the limited time i have and make them look right but will keep trying to get the folds to look better and tweak them further,
For now i am keeping everything at a low division and after everything is done will move on to higher divisions and add more details and folds.

08 August 2016
Finally finished working on my 3d print for now and decided to come back to this project, i tweaked the body proportions and made him wider in the shoulder area, tweaked the eyes and also the boots, i still have a lot more to do but this is the current status on the project, what do you guys think?

08 August 2016
Closeup on the jacket.

08 August 2016
After looking more on the reference i noticed the mask from the side view is too far forward in the nose and mouth area, will tweak it next.

08 August 2016
Update time, tweaked more the costume, the boots, the folds, added the ribs details and started to add more of the seam lines in the back of the mask, still need to tweak the folds till i get them correct

02 February 2017
Hey everyone here is the current status of the character since the last time i posted, worked more the jacket, added zippers on the center and on the sleeves, worked more the folds in the pants, added a zipper in the boots and tweaked more the seams.
Next i will work the mask on the final divisions and maybe retopologize it, the eyes will need more work and after that i plan on retopologizing the jacket and the pants to apply the pattern details and also retopologize the boots to get a better seam where the zipper ends. What do you guys think, is there anything that doesn't look right?

reply share thread