Transformer hybrid

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

Old 06 June 2013   #1
Transformer hybrid

Hi all

I've not found a section in the forum where i can introduce myself, so i decided to start this new thread and at the same time do the presentation.

i'm Italian,18, and i'm keen on 3d graphic for about 2 years. I usually use 3ds max, PS but i'm trying to learn Realflow and Houdini too, because i'm very fascinated by vfx world.

In this period, i'm modelling to create a new trasformer, starting from a Zenvo ST1 car, that is a sort of miscelaneous of what we usually see in films. It's similar to bumblebee, but some parts are taken from other transformer.

I hope you like it

p.s. just low poly modelling for the internal

Old 06 June 2013   #2
Hey man,

Looks like your off to a nice start! Your car model looks pretty well done. Can't wait to see how this turns out!

-AJ

Old 06 June 2013   #3
I think you should spent a little more time on looking for the references of transformer part... right now i think that this foot and that doors position is just copied from Bumblebee. Well, maybe doors not worth mentioning - everyone do same thing it seems, but I'd redesigned foot a bit.

Old 11 November 2013   #4
In this months i posted the progresses on this Wip on an other forum and after some constructive considerations/comments/critics, i decided to re-design my transformer. Now it is no more an Hybrid but a Bumblebee tranforming into my Zenvo. These are the updates. Any critics will be more than welcome

p.s. i modelled also the interiors of the car to make it more realistic.

Hope you like, see you to the next update!

Old 11 November 2013   #5
Very nice start, definitely gonna be awesome when its done, keep us updated!

Old 11 November 2013   #6
Looks great man, I'm in the process on creating one myself of a tvr, keep it up!

Old 11 November 2013   #7
UOL, very good, that beauty modeling, I will follow, I'm curious to see the result ... congratulations

hugs

Old 11 November 2013   #8
thanks all gays i'm really busy in this period but i'm going on with the modelling

Old 11 November 2013   #9
up: there are so many details in this robot! i' must have to invent something to prevent me and my pc from the huge quantity of objects in the side and back of my TR. I wish i finish the modelling for this christmas.

this clay has the turbosmooth off just to save my Pc xD

See you to next up

Old 12 December 2013   #10
Hi again, new up coming

This time i worked on the back but at same time i just reviewed few little details on the breast.
anyway, these are the images..please, give me some feedback.

See you to the next up.

Old 12 December 2013   #11
Ciao Neba.

Meraviglioso !!!

Old 12 December 2013   #12
Very nice, The hands if not finished yet, need to be bigger(thicker), if you look at the other transformers there hands are bigger,and wheels look really small, but thats if your not done with adding parts to them other than that looks great.

Old 12 December 2013   #13
Up: i've modified proportions and add some details in the neck area. besides, i've just make a try to see how the black is on my TR

See you to next up

Old 12 December 2013   #14
up: some changes to proportions and added some link to legs and back. hope you like it

see you to next up

Old 12 December 2013   #15
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread