Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG 2011

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

06 June 2013
Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG 2011

Hello,
Here is another project that I am currently working on, Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG. I want to create both Coupe and Roadster version, buy I'll do roadster conversion as coupe is ready. As usual I'm using 3ds max and vray.

Many objects are still not ready, many needs a lot improvment and many details has to be added.

Regards,
Phil

06 June 2013

06 June 2013

06 June 2013

Sorry for several post in a row :P

Regards,
Phil

06 June 2013
Stunning solid modelling here. Amazing detail!!!. Could you post some wires please.

06 June 2013
That's definitely off to a good start!
Plugged as WIP of the week, hopefully that'll stimulate to finish it to the same standards it started with

06 June 2013
Nice

Great detail

06 June 2013
absolutely beautiful, the way you handled those corners and edges at the tips where they match the real thing perfectly is mind blowing.

06 June 2013
Are these nurbs? I ask as your blog seems to be about designing and recreating cars with nurbs.

Cheers

06 June 2013
Very clean work!

www.ValeriyaPaine.com

06 June 2013
Artdigital: Thank You! No problem, I'll post today some unsmoothed wires.

ThE_JacO: Wow, I wasn't expecting that Thank You, I'll try to do my best in this project

reverseengineering, aliismail, ilerchik: Thank You, that means a lot for me

Skamierski: This model is 100% poly, I'm trying to master A-Class modeling at this moment but is too early to post anything yet. And yes, some time ago I started rebuilding my blog towards design. There is only one concept car at this moment but I have idea for another one, also I've just finished my high school so for next few months I'll have much more time for these things.

I haven't done any big progress in modeling, but here is small test rendering with new hdri from http://www.hdri4u.com/. I'm going to be back with modeling tonight I think.

Regards,
Phil

06 June 2013
Sorry for a delay but current model, brake disc, took me a bit more time to do than I thought it would :P Here are sreenshots of brake disc (brake caliper is on the way) and some wires as I promised:

Wires:

06 June 2013

If You would like to see any specific place just tell me because it would get quite a lot of time to turn off all TSs and make more screenshots :P I will post all wires in one place when model is finished. Just keep in mind that many areas will be changed as at this moment it's not cleaned up, I like to do that at the end, when I can take a "fresh look" on what has been done since the beginning

Regards,
Phil

06 June 2013
AMAZING, I thought this would have a high poly count but my goodness. Would you say any sections in particular that were more difficult to model or was this equally difficult.

06 June 2013
Great Job!

Love your model - very good. If you would like to send me a private message with your rates and about how long you spent on this model, I will keep you in mind for future work.

Best,

Jon

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1661098/?ref_=fn_al_nm_2

Thread Closed share thread