S-300 SAM Missiles

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

Old 07 July 2013   #16
Thank you very much for this illustration and size large, I researched a lot on this model, and I did not find only one side is left only thank you for this picture will do it, especially the net, while the rest Fana currency Fetl what will lift youin the coming days close-action photos to see the details worked out, on the whole I thank once again on the big picture that brought me so that I can watch them detail micro and small thank you again, my friend ACantarel

Old 07 July 2013   #17
Cool looking forward to the next updates!

Here's a more or less side view I found.

Cheers
Andre

Old 07 July 2013   #18
@ Mr-Evil Studio

Great progress so far, i'll look forward to see more

Old 07 July 2013   #19
Originally Posted by ACantarel: Cool looking forward to the next updates!

Here's a more or less side view I found.

Cheers
Andre

thank u very much for the anther image thank u bro u a

Old 07 July 2013   #20
Originally Posted by Kangal: @ Mr-Evil Studio

Great progress so far, i'll look forward to see more

thank u , im upload more details soon thank u bro

Old 07 July 2013   #21
more update & details ACantarel
i hope u like it

Last edited by Mr-Evil-studio : 10 October 2013 at 08:16 AM.

Old 07 July 2013   #22
I hope to see it finished, so many details, it's very promising. Keep on!

Old 07 July 2013   #23
Hmm there's still this weird smoothing error on the first thumbnail next to the headlight. Also post some wire frames. I would really redo the grill section. Right now the whole front section is still made out of one single piece and you will have trouble getting beveled edges onto that. In general there should never be a sharp edge as everything in real life has a a slight bevel which also catches highlights later. The same with the second image showing the oval cutouts.
There are plenty of video tutorials on youtube showing you how to get the edgeloops right. If you want to have a believable model later, there's no way around those things
Look em up, spend some time watching those and there's cool stuff to learn which also is going to make your life easier!

Cheers
Andre

Old 07 July 2013   #24
Originally Posted by ACantarel: Hmm there's still this weird smoothing error on the first thumbnail next to the headlight. Also post some wire frames. I would really redo the grill section. Right now the whole front section is still made out of one single piece and you will have trouble getting beveled edges onto that. In general there should never be a sharp edge as everything in real life has a a slight bevel which also catches highlights later. The same with the second image showing the oval cutouts.
There are plenty of video tutorials on youtube showing you how to get the edgeloops right. If you want to have a believable model later, there's no way around those things
Look em up, spend some time watching those and there's cool stuff to learn which also is going to make your life easier!

Cheers
Andre

thank u very much for this comment i'm work & fixed the error when u send me the new image , abut my last image this is i make befor when u send it me the image any way im work & fixed the error but is to hard work thank u agean
good luck for all

Old 07 July 2013   #25
Originally Posted by Kangal: I hope to see it finished, so many details, it's very promising. Keep on!

thank u , but long time when im finished my work thank u agean good luck 2 u

Old 07 July 2013   #26
new update & fixed the window
i hope u like it

Last edited by Mr-Evil-studio : 10 October 2013 at 08:17 AM.

Old 07 July 2013   #27
im finish it the modelling now i go 2 the textures
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 12.jpg (85.7 KB, 22 views)

Old 07 July 2013   #28
The model itself is coming along nicely, but you still have a LOT of normal errors in your mesh. You might want to take some time to fix those.

Old 07 July 2013   #29
Originally Posted by Snipes-nl: The model itself is coming along nicely, but you still have a LOT of normal errors in your mesh. You might want to take some time to fix those.

thank u for your comment , my be i w'll fixed the mesh

Old 08 August 2013   #30
im finish it my work & this is the link

http://forums.cgsociety.org/showthr...f=358&t=1118861

i hope u like it

Thread Closed share thread