Agent Masha - WIP

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

REPLY TO THREAD

Old 05 May 2013   #1
Smile Agent Masha - WIP

Hello guys,

here is Marlon, from Spain. Some weeks ago I decided to update my portafolio and wanted to do a female figure. Who else better than use my own girlfriend for it, and give here some cyberpunk groovi look. Here you will see how is going at the moment. The whole idea is to have a nice/hot Russian cyber girl kicking some asses.....still in development, LOL

Any commment and feedback is very welcome as always!

Thanks

Old 05 May 2013   #2
A decided to make a sample with the Robitc arm I have been working during last weeks as well, still in develpment so is not final yet. Also the reference picture for the face

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Sin-título-1.jpg (96.5 KB, 8 views)

Old 05 May 2013   #3
Looking good! I really like how the arm looks. Are you planning on doing a full figure?

Old 05 May 2013   #4
Hi Pollos,

glad you like it mate. Yeap, it will be a whole figure work, so far I have been working only in the upper part, as is the most complex. Will start posting updates from other parts by the time I jump into it.

Cheers

Old 05 May 2013   #5
Nice, I look forward to seeing some more progress!

Old 05 May 2013   #6
I decided to leave the upper torso for a while to refresh my mind, and last 2 weeks where working on the lower parts accessories: Pants and Boots. Still need to solve out the weapong holder, as not sure how big I want the weapong yet..

Old 06 June 2013   #7
So have found time during this week to finish next parts:
  • Bullet proof vest
  • Arm bandana
Couldnt resist to make a preview from the initial sketch I have been working during last months, and whole character. Musht say the character is not done yet, I have to adjust all straps, some anatomy and fur, for sure I want to use fibermesh for the haristyle and boots. But is getting closer

Old 06 June 2013   #8
I have finished some itmes and straps attached to body, so jumped into hair making. For this will be using FIBERMESH, that looks fantastic. Have seen the polygroups pipeline and will be applying for this character. So my steps:

- Identify growth areas
- Make polygroups according to it
- Once applied Fibermesh each brach will be a polygroup to play with

Old 06 June 2013   #9
Finished hair combing, must say Fibermesh ROCKS!!! The results are much better from what I imagined at the beggining, really nice feature

Old 07 July 2013   #10
Work is keeping me busy, but found some time during last days to finalize the short gun. Image attached.

I think I want to work also in a kind of cyber rifle, so with that I would have finalize the character model. Then I would need to start modeling the scenario

Any feedback is welcome as always!

Cheers

Old 07 July 2013   #11
During the last past days I've been working in improving the chap, adding the detail. Regarding the boots I was missing the fur from the initial concept.

Add the begining I was playing with one mask, then fibermesh was applied to it. Playing with different options, ended up using 3 masks or sections, wit differents settings, in order to achive the goal.

As you can see the trick was playing with the "Gravitiy Curve Profile", just gravity param was not enough to achive the goal, so really interesting how much you can achive from this paramter

Old 07 July 2013   #12
Some shoots from new items and new polished meshes. Hope you like it guys.

I think is time to jump into the robotic arm I left behind and having some fun with it...

Old 07 July 2013   #13
nice .. love teh hairs and hard surface details

Old 10 October 2013   #14
Finished sculpting I have been working lately in shaders + textures. Im using Vray, SSS vray shader is really powerfull though it has some limitations regarding specularity so it needs to blended with other shaders on top of it.

Hair is also really problematic, at this point Im not really happy with the hair shader, Im still giving more test in order to find a better result, so I will keep tweaking it. For now I will leave a liitle preview from what I have.

I will update soon, any feedback is very welcome

Thanks

Old 10 October 2013   #15
Quality stuff! Like the design of the character a lot.

Only a few comments. Legs seems a little too wide apart. The wrinkles on the shoes & pants looks good, but maybe a little bit like melted cheese, & can look more natural. Just a little.

By the way, a question, can fibremesh be import to say maya.

reply share thread