- It started in Dynamesh 128- with a simple sphere.
- Three brushes were used most of the time- move, clay buildup and HPolish - and at times I used Polish, and Dam Standard for the cuts.
- A cylinder as well as two fins were inserted.
- All action on a single polygroup.
Now, I'll need expert advice on how to take this forward. I strongly prefer the techniques used by (particularly) Ryan Kingslien and Mike Jensen, who started from a primitive in ZBrush, with no box-modelling aid. Here are my targets-
- Make at least one division, marked by a different colour
- Sharpen all the edges that I want hard, and make the cuts sharper
- Add a 'burst' or gradient coat of paint on the top half
- Rework the topology for export to OBJ format.