Miranda Dyme

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

Old 02 February 2013   #1
Miranda Dyme

So CGSOCIETY will not post this image in the gallery for whatever reason (Never Clear), and recommended I post it here in the WIP. OK sure why not. Maybe somebody on here can help me understand why it doesn't qualify for the gallery.

Description below.

This is Miranda Dyme, a Star Ship Captain enjoying a hot shower after a messy away mission. This was my entry into the X contest. Congrats to the winners. I put this together in 7 days. I tried several ways to create realistic water on skin all failing before achieving this winning look. Can you find the number 10 on her?

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Miranda-Dyme-by-Zancois-Rice-Small-2.jpg (93.1 KB, 1 views)

Old 02 February 2013   #2
Yes I can see the 10, what's the significance of it? Any why is she wearing a cap in the shower?

Old 02 February 2013   #3
LOL I get this all the time about the cap, it's the last piece of clothing she has to remove. Here is my reference.

Old 02 February 2013   #4
BTW the 10 is for the CGChallenge XXVII: TEN contest, we were suppose to cleverly place the number 10 in the image.

Old 02 February 2013   #5
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread