The Legend of Korra

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

Old 01 January 2013   #1
The Legend of Korra

Working Progress characters modeled in Blender before bringing into Zbrush. The area was modeled in 3ds Max.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg AMON_MOD)1.jpg (80.2 KB, 55 views)
File Type: jpg korra_01.jpg (83.8 KB, 64 views)
File Type: jpg arena.jpg (88.1 KB, 51 views)

Old 01 January 2013   #2
Originally Posted by ADREM: Working Progress characters modeled in Blender before bringing into Zbrush. The area was modeled in 3ds Max.

I like this. I like the texturing. If you need some texturing I can do some with you.

Old 01 January 2013   #3
Thank you.
At the moment I am between different projects its something I would like to try myself as a working tutorial. I am Architectural Visualizer so I am trying something different.
If I encounter any problems I will give you a message.
Cheers Krish

Old 01 January 2013   #4
I would recommand to relaxe the breast area. To spheric

Anyway great work on the proportions. You get the blueprints from Living Line Art?

Old 01 January 2013   #5
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Old 01 January 2013   #6
The references are from doing a search from Google. Finding a character design sheet and modeling from Blender. I want to take the models into Zbrush and finesse the models as well as adding more detail.
My end goal is to have a scene from the bending arena (as from the cartoon), glass roof broken, shards flying down.An air balloon through the gap as from the animation.
I get to try out fire and water in 3D.
And if all goes well do and animated camera around the still scene but including the elements
earth, fire, water and wind.

Last edited by ADREM : 01 January 2013 at 10:54 PM.

Old 01 January 2013   #7
As for the breasts. I agree my friend pointed that out. I did this before, but for a statue which was going to be lasered into a glass paper weight. I can't help but make them bigger than they should be. I will rectify them and shape them as well as reduce them.
Cheers for the direction.

Thread Closed share thread