Military airfield in the desert

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

REPLY TO THREAD

10 October 2012
awesome man! I would like to see you make C 17, but its your choice

10 October 2012

10 October 2012

10 October 2012
C 17 or MH 53E, not an easy choice. Both are great modeling subjects with their own challanges, but I just love huge planes, so my vote goes to C-17. I think you could put Andre Cantarel down for MH 53E xD . So the vote pole so far:

C-17: 2
MH 53E: 1

Last edited by AlexSarakapudaff : 10 October 2012 at 12:20 AM.

10 October 2012
Hey man,

Great work on the tank! Cant wait to see the finished piece with everything assembled.

If you didnt know, the MH-53 went out of service with the USAF about 5 yeas ago, and was replaced with the V-22 Osprey.

I think the Osprey is a pretty badass machine, so make that one vote for the Osprey.

-AJ

10 October 2012
Firstly I'll make C 17 and then I'd like to make helicopter
but I havnt found enough good references for the helicopter and had not yet decided what kind of helicopter will be, but it certainly will be American. for c 17 references are collected already.

10 October 2012
You will probably to model different Helicopters to make it convincing.

Definately a Blackhawk variant, Possibly some heavy lifter helos as well. If you are doing a desert air base you might also want an A-10 Thunderbolt II.

10 October 2012

Osprey and Thunderbolt - it will be great, but on this stage I must to make a good tank

10 October 2012

10 October 2012

10 October 2012
Originally Posted by Numptus1: You will probably to model different Helicopters to make it convincing.

Definately a Blackhawk variant, Possibly some heavy lifter helos as well. If you are doing a desert air base you might also want an A-10 Thunderbolt II.

Not to be captain obvious here, but the thread starter Poisk is from Russia, & the tank is of Russian origin (I believe), so your proposed aircrafts may not be appropiate.

10 October 2012
Originally Posted by Poisk: Firstly I'll make C 17 and then I'd like to make helicopter
but I havnt found enough good references for the helicopter and had not yet decided what kind of helicopter will be, but it certainly will be American. for c 17 references are collected already.

Originally Posted by PKD: Not to be captain obvious here, but the thread starter Poisk is from Russia, & the tank is of Russian origin (I believe), so your proposed aircrafts may not be appropiate.

I think he's modelling an M-1 Abrams tank...

10 October 2012
Originally Posted by oAJo: I think he's modelling an M-1 Abrams tank...

You are right. I must have mistook this for another thread.

My bad. Captain obvious become captain Fool. LOL

10 October 2012

10 October 2012

reply share thread