Personal work (nudity)

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

Old 11 November 2012   #16
I think it goes well in general .Some small fixes I could suggest.

Old 11 November 2012   #17
thanks man
i'm definetly gona fix that in the future, now im focused on clothes n stuff and small tweaks will go later
once again ty a lot

Old 11 November 2012   #18
litle update.
sr no fix on body still

Old 11 November 2012   #19
hi there, little update
headphones, some hair fixing, dont look that hey are bit static, and drafty, in final version dynamic will be on (cuz of animation) and detail will be pumped up hope u like it

Old 11 November 2012   #20
some update, bracelet and neclace c&c are welcome

Old 11 November 2012   #21
little update, i think, im soon will be done, with clothing, and warious stuff

Old 12 December 2012   #22
hi little update. Now i'm working on head itself, to acomplish my desired looks. Still not what i want, but i think i'm on right way so if u can help me with that i would be grateful

ps. someone can tell me what is that weard thing. inside red circle?

Old 12 December 2012   #23
little update

Old 12 December 2012   #24
update

Old 12 December 2012   #25
It looks to me like you jump around a lot in your workflow. You really should work on getting each component complete before working on additional elements. As for the head you need to look at a lot of reference, I can see a lot of anatomical inaccuracy in your features. The eyes are too large, the head shape is too egg shaped, ears are too flat against the side of the head. The left head looks more feminine but still has a lot of anatomical flaws. I will not get into the smaller detail inaccuracies at this stage seeing as you will need to get the overall proportions and shape correct before moving on to the detail work.

Try to stay focused on an element until it is complete rather than jump around so much and take frequent breaks when sculpting so you don't start over correcting things. When you start to feel frustrated its time to have a coffee break and come back to it with fresh eyes.

Old 12 December 2012   #26
Hi
Ty a lot for u replay
the reason why i jump around so much is becaus i must have finished work till summer (no matter what detail or acurate it will be. Afcourse i will polish it as much as i can after that)

as about the head, i dont want to get to the perfection, afcourse i agre on lot of ur points like eyes, ears n stuff but with oweral head shape im qute happy now. Cuz i studied a lot of different refs, and done many different versions

afcourse if u can make quick owerpaint, cus i definetly need some guiding, if i'm heading to realy bad direction

Old 02 February 2013   #27
hi there, long time no seen
so little update, i was working
on couples of things in my project
first is mech pantera, this will be partner of main char.
and colidor from one scene where i will ned enviroment
also i was tensting main char "ely" changed bit clothes mats n stuff

animal:

room:

Elly:

Old 02 February 2013   #28
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread