Login register
Thread Closed share thread « Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Old 07-28-2012, 02:21 PM   #1
iRock
Veteran

portfolio
Phu Dat Huynh
HCM, Viet Nam

The Cross Alpha Omega Infinity Time Key of Life Universe creation Protection Control

The Cross , Alpha , Omega , Infinity , Time , Key of Life , Gene , Scale of Balance , Victory , Laurel , Sun ( Actually , not our Sun ) , Thunder, Universe Creation , Protection , Death of Satan Serpent , Hub of the Universe .

Champion , Power and Glory , Hall of Fame , Lifetime Achievement , Roman Numeral : Number I , Star , Superstar .

Control , Ice , Water , Fire , Earth-Soil-Land-Ground , Poison , Metal , Death or Living Creature , Thunder , Air , Plant , Unnamed Factors ( Underworld Factors ) .

Bars of Court , Judgment , Satan Execution , Severe - Stern , Justice First ,

Science

Control , Universe , 600 Billions Galaxies , Stars , Nebula ,

Big Bang .

All the Yellow words , they’re all the ideas for me to design this Angel Character

Financial crisis , National debt crisis , studio close , bankrupt , job loss , house loss , people reduce spending , low profit , … From H U Y N H P H U D A T - 023750260 - Vietnam to every game studio around the world , game publisher , to every comic studio , comic publisher , film studio , … intend to find The Light of Financial in the Dark Age of Financial Crisis , the Hope of your Studio , your Company .

The purpose when I create this character , this video are showing all game studio around the world 1 potential character which can become a main character of a new 3rd action game , can beat the profit of God of war , Devil may cry ,….

When your game profit low , you should compare potentiality of this character and all kind of character from God of War , Devil may cry , ….. , all kind of character from comic , movie and any other character from entertainment industry .

When your game profit low , you should compare the potential profit of a 3rd action game base on this character and the potential profit of the game project you are working , which one bigger ,IN NATIONAL DEBT CRISIS , FINANCIAL CRISIS , CUSTOMERS WILL ONLY BUY A THING THEY REALLY REALLY LIKE , IF YOUR GAME SUBJECT IS JUST NORMAL , NOTHING REALLY ESPECIAL THAN MANY OTHER SAME TYPE GAME , WILL THEY BUY IT

When your game profit low , you should compare the Universe Creation skill when my character use it for … repairing his whacks - this skill can use to eliminate all the enemy , compare that skill with Poseidon rage , Zeus bolt , Medusa head , Titan rage ,…. , or any special skill you know to realize that Universe Creation skill is a especial kill .

Fan of God of war , Devil may cry , … will they like this character at first sight when they see this image on the disk cover ?

1 image design by professional guy , 1 image is just a screenshot , edit a little with graphic software , no tittle ....
IF YOU'RE GAMER , WHICH GAME WOULD YOU LIKE TO BUY ?
DO YOU SEE THE POTENTIALITY OF THIS CHARACTER ?
In Financial crisis , National debt crisis , if you find something good for your studio game , you should show them that thing , because if your studio game invest new game about this character , they will have good profit , and you will not worry about your job . AND ALL I WANT IS A JOB , IF YOUR STUDIO GAME CAN GIVE ME A JOB , WE WILL COOPERATION .

Last edited by iRock : 07-30-2012 at 03:37 PM.

Old 07-28-2012, 02:26 PM   #2
iRock
Veteran

portfolio
Phu Dat Huynh
HCM, Viet Nam

That's why I call Control . We call Control when we see Control thing on the Swords .

And My Sword with little upgrade with many famous swords , I only forget Excalibur ,

Last edited by iRock : 07-28-2012 at 02:32 PM.

Old 07-28-2012, 03:00 PM   #3
iRock
Veteran

portfolio
Phu Dat Huynh
HCM, Viet Nam

1 REALLY ESPECIAL THING :If game about this character release , the best day to do it is Christmas day . Why , because we go to church at night ( night time ) , we release the game at morning time , it's meant angel come first to protect Son of God .
1 REALLY ESPECIAL THING : Many people will almost think about God , but I - Author and Owner say that , just Nathaniel Angel , I don't have enough time and modelling skill to make his wing

I hope you realize the Control symbol

This is a new way to fight , standing on a object , and that is a symbol object of 600 billions inside the Universe ( NASA say about 500 billions galaxies , I choose safe number 600 )

Fighting with this way really good for big size enemy , and improve the beauty of this character . And almost the whole Universe become under this character soles . Unique and Especial .

Last edited by iRock : 07-29-2012 at 04:44 AM.

Old 07-29-2012, 09:51 AM   #4
iRock
Veteran

portfolio
Phu Dat Huynh
HCM, Viet Nam

My Nathaniel Angel at least can can fight more amazing than God of War

He can hold and throw his weapons by a couple of snake skin . Do you remember that in Holy Bible , sometime , Satan become a snake , and things you see in this picture is a Headless Satan snake skin

But He can do more than that :

Old 07-29-2012, 09:57 AM   #5
iRock
Veteran

portfolio
Phu Dat Huynh
HCM, Viet Nam

1 ESPECIAL THINGS : The Cross Alpha Omega , the meaning you can see in many Church paraffin , it's meant GOD .

ALL I WANT IS A JOB , THIS CHARACTER IS MY HOPE , AND WILL BECOME YOUR HOPE IF YOUR GAME STUDIO CAN GIVE ME A JOB , but that's not all .

Old 07-29-2012, 10:27 AM   #6
iRock
Veteran

portfolio
Phu Dat Huynh
HCM, Viet Nam

Universe 13.75 ± 0.17 billion year ago , .....

The shape of that symbol , look really like a explosion if we compare like this :

My character is just an Angel n not God , in this case I just compare the shape of the symbol only
And my Angel have Couple of Whack :

If I have a better computer , you will see not only Galaxies but also Nebula , Black hole , ... just increase the size of the Whacks a little .

Last edited by iRock : 07-31-2012 at 02:17 PM.

Old 07-29-2012, 10:32 AM   #7
iRock
Veteran

portfolio
Phu Dat Huynh
HCM, Viet Nam

A really strange Whacks , right ?

Unlucky , when his Whack broke (*0*) , oh my GOD ....

GOD will help his Angel activate his Universe Creation symbol to repair his whacks , and "Reset " all the enemy ....

Old 07-30-2012, 04:02 PM   #8
iRock
Veteran

portfolio
Phu Dat Huynh
HCM, Viet Nam

The Olympic , yes , there are 2 picture about many famous people , really strange , DO ALL OF YOU KNOW WHY I CREATE THEM ?

Because they're parts of my Character Angel .

This is a champion , Triple H

And some people have Gold Medal of Olympic .....

The Inspiration of 2 parts ( Belt with many small part and Holy Grail with many small part ) of this character come from them .

Last edited by iRock : 08-01-2012 at 02:22 PM.

Old 07-31-2012, 01:26 PM   #9
iRock
Veteran

portfolio
Phu Dat Huynh
HCM, Viet Nam

The whole US and EU like Superhero , and with Infinity symbol on his chest , he is a Superhero , compare my character with DC , Marvel Superheroes , you will understand , and compare with all kind main character of Entertainment Industry like Movie , Game , Comic , ..... which one have more beauty , perhaps my character is the worst character right ?

Superhero with a good soles

Oh , I'm sorry , AMAZING SOLES .

When this couple of sword shining :

3 Sword , not 2 Sword , the Game screen will become really look like ..... JUDGEMENT DAY .... , this is JUST NATHANIEL ANGEL , IF HE CAN DO IT , BECAUSE GOD ALLOW HIM TO DO IT ....
That's all I want to say .

Dear Forum Leader , Mod , CG Staff member
Thank you for allow me to use more image than usual in my post .

You want to know more about this worse Angel Character , the only way is watch this clip because many things can not use image to explain , this is a 2.0 version of the old clip :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXgoI39-cXA

ALL I WANT IS A JOB , THIS CHARACTER IS MY HOPE , AND WILL BECOME YOUR HOPE IF YOUR GAME STUDIO CAN GIVE ME A JOB .

When your game profit low , you should compare the potential profit of a 3rd action game base on this character and the potential profit of the game project you are working , which one bigger ,IN NATIONAL DEBT CRISIS , FINANCIAL CRISIS , CUSTOMERS WILL ONLY BUY A THING THEY REALLY REALLY LIKE , IF YOUR GAME SUBJECT IS JUST NORMAL , NOTHING REALLY ESPECIAL THAN MANY OTHER SAME TYPE GAME , WILL THEY BUY IT

CAN THE FANS OF SUPERMAN , BATMAN , SPIDER MAN , X MEN , CAPTAIN AMERICA , ... WILL BUY A 3RD ACTION GAME BASE ON THIS SUPERHERO ?

AND THE FANS OF NINJA G A I D E N , GOD OF WAR , DEVIL MAY CRY , WILL THEY LIKE THIS WARRIOR ?

DO YOU LIKE THIS SUPERHERO ?

My Email :

023750260irock@gmail.com
huynhphudat023750260@gmail.com

Last edited by iRock : 07-31-2012 at 02:52 PM.

Old 07-31-2012, 10:28 PM   #10
tofubun
Veteran

portfolio
Andrew Innes
Animator TD
London, United Kingdom

cool story bro

Old 08-01-2012, 02:10 PM   #11
iRock
Veteran

portfolio
Phu Dat Huynh
HCM, Viet Nam

I don't design this character for fun , I design it for a purpose that some game studio will pay attention on this character , and intend to create game about him , a 3rd game action , and I can have a job .
batman , Superman , X men , K r a t o s , ...... , Super S a i y a n , G u n d a m ( inside the clip I explain about Metal Control , if you already watch it )
All kind of character from Game Industry , Movie Industry , Comic Industry , no kind of character can compare with my Angel ....
How many people watch my video clip , watch my post , can you tell me how many masterpiece like this character that you see in your life ?
Actually all my image are screenshot , no render , when I display 80 000 polygon at the same time , my PC crash ....
Final I don't have enough Anatomy knowledge to modelling this character from head to toe .
So I download 3 free base mesh , I use head part of 1 character , body part of 1 character , foot part of 1 character , I split them then combine to have the basic body , and then modelling symbols , weapon , ....

This is the link of a thing you can call : concept art ( I draw really bad) I did 1 year ago on Marvel , bleeding cool comic , ... but no one care :
http://fans.marvel.com/go/thread/vi...341005/?pg=last

Last edited by iRock : 08-01-2012 at 02:30 PM.

Old 08-01-2012, 07:00 PM   #12
leigh
blahblah

CGSociety Staff
portfolio
Leigh van der Byl
A cog in the wheel
Hertfordshire, United Kingdom

I am going to be brutally honest here: I'm sorry, but this isn't, as you keep claiming, a "masterpiece". It's a poorly designed character with a messy story to go with it. You seem so convinced that you're creating the next big thing in games that you've actually overlooked all the problems your character actually has. In all honesty, you can't even begin to compare this to Kratos or any other popular character as yours simply has no appeal. It really doesn't. I'm sorry that this sounds so harsh but since nobody else is telling you this, I feel compelled to. This character will not get you work in any game studio, nor will your apparently huge ego. You really need to be more realistic about your abilities and your goal, and formulate a plan accordingly. If you want to design game characters you need a good understanding of anatomy, an understanding of basic aesthetics, an understanding of the concept of appeal to an appropriate demographic, and an understanding of game mechanics and how game characters' skills are designed for balanced gameplay. You currently are nowhere near employable in terms of your skills in these areas. I suggest you stop telling yourself you have the greatest idea ever, and actually adopt a humble approach to learning before you go around telling everyone you've designed the best game character around. Your massive ego and inflated opinion of your work is not only getting in the way of you actually learning anything, but will also cause problems later on should anyone actually ever hire you.

Old 08-02-2012, 01:48 PM   #13
iRock
Veteran

portfolio
Phu Dat Huynh
HCM, Viet Nam

Yes , perhaps my ideas is really bad , right ?

1 game can contain 1000 or 10000 character with good anatomy , look really like a human so why when many game studio create many game with 1000 or 10000 character with good anatomy but can not have with high profit , anatomy character is a condition that game must have but can't not make you have a good profit . Customers don't interesting in anatomy , if they interesting in anatomy , perhaps they'll choose your good render image character to become their desktop , their hero , right ? I don't think so , perhaps they will choose a image like this , this thing really make they feel interesting , ....

Do you know what I good at , good at IDEAS , my friend ...
And I'll continue to say this is a masterpiece . I'm sorry if I make you feel not happy .

Last edited by iRock : 08-02-2012 at 02:22 PM.

Old 08-02-2012, 01:59 PM   #14
tofubun
Veteran

portfolio
Andrew Innes
Animator TD
London, United Kingdom

Well since you posted that last picture, you've changed my mind and I think this is amaz... no wait, wait. Yeah your ideas are terrible. Listen to Leigh. Shine on you crazy diamond.

Old 08-02-2012, 02:36 PM   #15
iRock
Veteran

portfolio
Phu Dat Huynh
HCM, Viet Nam

Customer need a thing can make they feel REALLY INTERESTING , REALLY INTERESTING , REALLY INTERESTING , REALLY INTERESTING .
More than 700 views for 2 videos , 10 likes , 8 dislike , even just a non moving videos , images only , someone want to buy , some one say " STARS! The symbol of STARS! SUPERSTARS!!! "
I'm bad , but have you ever have a thing can make people feel interesting like me ?

Thread Closed share thread