Project: Tugendhat House

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

Old 01 January 2012   #1
Project: Tugendhat House

Hi!
Outside is winter again, so I decided to embark on new projects. Fully something other than it was before. Something new to learn and ability to move their boundaries further. This will visualize the house and garden.
Motivation, I became Tugendhat House which is an example of functionalism. My favorite direction

If you have some personal photos from the visit of the house I love it when about to share them with me and I will be able to complete the mosaic and to stack them so nice picture.

Now brings models of chairs, which are being used in the house.

Last edited by Rebro : 01 January 2012 at 07:38 AM.

Old 01 January 2012   #2
UPDATE

OK, here are few quick renders

Old 01 January 2012   #3
Hi

new update

i added some details: door handles, doors, gutters, and some shelter on the roof.

And I took the most time was scene of the Max 2012 redesign of the Max2009 because I discovered that my MAX consumes more than 8 gigabytes of memory when loading the scene. The same scene to open MAX2009 using only 2.3Gb. Funny...

Some interiors renders will be soon.

Old 01 January 2012   #4
woooow

love the detailing and the work but make it more livalbe like plants and household items. and IMO the curtains look a bit squashed make a bit unsquishy, other than that it looks great. awaiting the next update.

Old 01 January 2012   #5
Some great modelling and rendering here.. Well done. Looking forward to updates.

Old 01 January 2012   #6
hallo

looks fine.
i like that (classic) architectural things.

thomas
vfdkv #259
blender-user

Old 01 January 2012   #7
Thank you for the response. I appreciate it.

murtazarazvi - U think the curtains are too wrinkled? It should be a lot of substances, as they cover a large area. Or send me a reference image to compair.

Today I bringing footage of the interior. Spiral staircase I had to fix, because I found that I do not sit some walls, but now it is tip-top. I added switches, and try to put furniture, how it will look in the finale.
Now I see it, the hardest going to do nice lights to make real atmosphere.

Old 01 January 2012   #8
something like this

Old 01 January 2012   #9
or maybe i havent seen these types of curtains.

Old 01 January 2012   #10
murtazarazvi -Try this site with curtains pictures

Old 01 January 2012   #11
ok now i get it

Old 01 January 2012   #12
Hi!

Modeled fence and still working on garden

Old 01 January 2012   #13
Really loving the new renders. Lighting works really well. Keep it up! Also lovely chair models, great detailing.

Old 07 July 2012   #14
Hi Everybody

So we are slowly entering into the state of the space starts to fill things in the house.
I have created all (I hope) be textures. Moment correcting for errors in the mesh. I also tried out Testovaci render the grass. So it seems that the plants will still challenge the ordinary.
also concerns me illumination of the scene. Here I need some advice. I have lit the whole scene at once of the images will look good both indoors and outdoors, or how best to do?

Here are some test renders

Old 07 July 2012   #15
Smile wow

this look awesome now

Thread Closed share thread