Ms01 (i-p-a)

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

REPLY TO THREAD

Old 12 December 2012   #61
This is such a cool model. It looks like something out of Crysis. I really like the human curves and angles that you've retained in the armour shapes. There are a couple of minor geometry intersections here and there, and the feet look a little small proportionally to me, but other than that I think you've done a really great job.

You're going to texture it, right?

Old 01 January 2013   #62
happy New Year

here is an update, I just finished this modelistation CA01,, I attack another machine
voici une mise à jour , je viens de finir la modelistation sur ce CA01 ,,,, j'attaque un autre engin

Old 03 March 2013   #63
salut et merci
donc, je me lance au texture et voici une petite mise à jour ,,la tête

hi and Thx for All
hi and thank you
So, I'm starting to texture and here is a little update, head

concept without texture

Old 03 March 2013   #64
I must have checked out this thread a dozen of times before, and I can't believe I have not left a comment. This is truly a great robot design and I personally like the bust part the best. I would probably liked it more with more V shaped torso, but then again you see that all the time, so your characters' proportions seem fresher. Another thing I like about it is that it looks very efficient sort of like an agile soldier robot should look in my opinion.
My biggest problem with your model is the elbow joint, where biceps connected to the radius on humans. It just looks a bit unlikely designed to be functional, but I guess this is debatable and you could always say that there is more to it under the exterior.

Last edited by AlexSarakapudaff : 03 March 2013 at 09:08 AM.

Old 03 March 2013   #65
thx ^^ I will see that I not it
so !!!suite with textures
une petite mise a jours avec les textures

Old 03 March 2013   #66
Yeah great modeling and design. I think the position and proportions are looking a bit uncomfortable here and there. The feet a bit small and the head a bit large. The way the arms hang from the shoulders looks a little odd. Maybe because the model follows the humanoid setup so closely these couple of things are robbing the character of some weight.

Cool work!

Old 03 March 2013   #67
Oh man, truly awesome and inspiring. Love the 'badass' posing!

Old 04 April 2013   #68
hi thx all so !!I applied the textures on some parts and the result was satisfying too much for me, apart some parts that spoil the quality.
I return to modeling to correct some articulation problems, also rework modelistation design that is adapted to textures, here is an update on .the work still continues modelistation.

Old 04 April 2013   #69
Wow, I really like this! the changes you made look great, gives it more of an organic quality and I feel like its more believable from a mechanical stand point. keep up the good work!

oh yeah, those hands are Badass!

Old 06 June 2013   #70
salut !! et merci à vous
je continue avec quelques retouches , et cette fois il me reste de retravailler que la partie inferieur , (je suis difficile à convaincre, c'est pour ça que je prend trop de temps ) ça va pas tarder pour affecter les textures

hi! and thank you
I continue with some adjustments, and this time I still have to rework the lower part (I'm hard to convince, that's why I take too much time) it will not take long to assign textures

Old 06 June 2013   #71
O M G amazing modelling & very nice details

Old 07 July 2013   #72
hi
I come back, and this time I start to a second robot. Hybrid design Cyrax and Sektor and Cyber ​​Sub Zero MK and also Fulgore - Killer Instinct, the robot will be integrated into the demo and at the same time it is for a competition on facebook
3D Fan Art Challenge

salut
je reviens , et cette fois je me lance a un 2ème Robot une conception hybride de Cyrax et Sektor et Cyber ​​Sub Zero de MK et Fulgore - Killer Instinct, le robot seras intégré dans la demo et en même temps c'est pour un concours sur facebook

Old 07 July 2013   #73
love it textures & details
keep on

Old 07 July 2013   #74
hi thx ^^,,so a small Up

Old 07 July 2013   #75
Looks good. Predator inspired, I presume.

reply share thread