Tony`s Art dump

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

Old 11 November 2011   #16
some really cool work ..
i really like the horse and the cartoony gladiator .. although the bust from sherlock holmes.. is nice too ..

nice stuff all around

Old 11 November 2011   #17
sweeet!! very glade you like my work means alot coming from you thanks man very appreciated

Old 11 November 2011   #18
Some more doodles

Old 11 November 2011   #19

Old 11 November 2011   #20
Really cool stuff, much of variety and different styles too... what about some more texturing and shading/rendering work? Keep it up!

Old 11 November 2011   #21
Originally Posted by Xion-Cajou: Really cool stuff, much of variety and different styles too... what about some more texturing and shading/rendering work? Keep it up!

Glade you like my Work !! and thanks alot for the advice will try to focus more on texturing and shading/rendering , thanks alot for this help

Old 11 November 2011   #22

Old 12 December 2011   #23

Old 12 December 2011   #24
render testing

Old 12 December 2011   #25
Test Render for "THE MASK " any comments are welcome

Old 12 December 2011   #26
Final image for "The Mask "

Old 12 December 2011   #27
Superb work, Antone! I agree that texturing could be a little more in focus, but modeling is greatly done! Very nice your Holmes and also The Mask and the bust with the closed eyes. Perhaps most i like here your cartoonish work at the beginning of the thread - some greatly done stylisations there!

Looking very much forward to see more of your work!

Old 12 December 2011   #28
Thanks Mate you Really got my Spirit up Was just thinking that My work Sucks thanks a-lot for the encouragement

Old 12 December 2011   #29
afro head

Old 12 December 2011   #30
Yes, a very nice sculpture! Now you could push it further a bit, toward excellence. I mean itís a great base to go on with. So now itís not about issues, more about raising the quality. Wrinkles are generally a bit uniform imo - especially around the eyes, but also on the lips (the latter looking on the first render almost like a shell). The skin could take some narrow and very deep wrinkles, and the surface quality of the lips could be more different from the skin - more like meat.
Found just quickly these two examples concerning wrinkle diversity:
http://farm5.staticflickr.com/4138/...c2816ffdc_z.jpg
http://pixdaus.com/pics/1267081544GleYt19.jpg

Concerning the lighting most i like the first attempt with the dark background. Again: itís a good base to refine it, to make it more perfect. Photographers speak about Ďmodeling the faceí when setting up studio lighting for a portrait. Already nicely done here with the keylight, but you could go on now with adding for example a subtle backlight from the left to accent the quality of your work. And then perhaps an other additional fill light.

Keep it up!

Thread Closed share thread