Shagga Mi-Human/Mi-mutant

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

Old 12 December 2002   #46
wow, amazing detail!! .. but you know what, it reminds me of the singer David Bowie, sort of looks like him *peace*

Less is more.

Old 12 December 2002   #47
thanx rebeldreams

The technique used,is observation.U can subdiv or whatever,the eye should working hard!
Well,I use Max4.I have a site under construction ...but u can see other works here:

http://stuzzi.free.fr

hum... david bowie ,yes i've got a lot of inspiration

Old 12 December 2002   #48
Wow, great work!!
Maybe you could try to give him more feline eyes with the pupil oblong... why not?!

I think you're one of the best head modelers I've ever seen!! Why don't you write tutorials?

I'm also modeling a head (nothing wonderful as yours :annoyed: ): http://www.cgtalk.com/showthread.ph...8871#post298871

Old 12 December 2002   #49
One of the best head modelers?
Wait a minute i got to call my mother!! she must read your post!!!

writing tutorials is boring i think,and some tutorials are already well done.
you're head is cool cool:

to give him the eyes with the pupil oblong..? I have already thought of it.But it's a good suggestion.I think that when people look a the picture something disturb them...To see someone with a cat head and a human regard is very interesting,don't u think so?

Old 12 December 2002   #50
What to say, just look at your work and you'll see I'm right!! You ARE one of the best

Yep yep!! I wrote a tutorial on eye-making, it was really boring, you're right!! I asked because I would be very interested in a tut from you

Do you really think my head is "cool cool"? I'm very proud of myself listening that from your lips (better reading that from your keyboard ). Obviously you are free to crit as much as you want (I'm sure it's not so perfect, so write! )

I think your wildcat is great because of it's humanity and yep, it's disturbing to see such a creature! I think cat eyes whould not put the model far away from your goal and I think they'd give more coherence... Maybe give it a try

P.S. I really think your head models are great, I'm not flattering!

Old 12 December 2002   #51
It's great work, probably worthy of the front page. Of course, the mods can't award what they don't know about so I'm going to tell them of your work and see if we can get you that award.

Old 12 December 2002   #52
ho no no.... forget tutorial.
I prefer to see new models that another tutorial.
He has said...Observation is the key and it isn't recent.

finish your model Stuzzi, body, cloths etc...
yes... is true about ears; it's an hybrid not really a cat .

seeYa

Old 12 December 2002   #53
I'm ok to write a tutorial if it's snowing in August :shame: ghZaaaRK is right,i got to do many other things before aspire to teach something to somebody.
LordGolem,I'll add some coment to your models
Yeahh Teyon!!I will be honored to be on the main page,thanx a lot!

Old 12 December 2002   #54
Sweet liping jehsus, how do you manage to model so real-like ??? What app? I hope were gona see the body aswell. Well done, no crits Greetz
"The concept of love exists in the hearts of some drow, of course, but true love, a selfless desire often requiring personal sacrifice, has no place in a world of such bitter and dangerous rivalries. "
- Drizzt Do'Urden

My Anti-Grav Tank WIP

My Full Moon WIP

My Spider WIP

Old 12 December 2002   #55
Quote: how do you manage to model so real-like ???

read my signature

Old 12 December 2002   #56
Quote: Originally posted by stuzzi
ghZaaaRK is right,i got to do many other things before aspire to teach something to somebody.

I dunno, I think that you have a lot to tell and show - and that sharing knowledge is a Good Thing.
So maybe not a complete tutorial (I know how much work a good tutorial requires...) but just a collection of tips and such would be nice. Actually, all those wireframes you've posted have already been helpful, at least for me :)

Old 12 December 2002   #57
Hey that's an incredible model

I'd like to plug this on the front page, but I think that you are going to need to post some larger renders of this first

Are you finished with the head? Perhaps you could post a large render of it in the Gallery forum. Let me know (just send me a PM) and I'll post it on the front page
This is an excellent piece of work!

Old 12 December 2002   #58
good choice Leigh

Old 12 December 2002   #59
I dunno, I think that you have a lot to tell and show - and that sharing knowledge is a Good Thing

For a modeling... no more tutorial... there's already a lot over the net.
personnely I don't see any interests, the techniK is the same, a bit different by users.
A good model finished is more interesting than another modeling BOX/Nurbs/spline tuts.

I'm not against sharing... but to look for alone (a bit) is more enriching.

i have some enough to see when a guy post a great/correct model, the others ask immediately any tutorials. Is it too hard to say just : mmh pretty cool with somes crits or ask a little advice.

Anyway he does what he wants.

the best tuts is: http://www.cgtalk.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=31838

bye and peace ;-)

Last edited by ghZaaaRK : 12 December 2002 at 07:05 PM.

Old 12 December 2002   #60
Exclamation

i'm agree with ghZaaaRK,I don't check a lot of tut,but i sure that my tek is nearly the same.The eye make the difference ,don't forget it!!:shame:

i'm very flattered Leigh,i'm happy to see that you like my character

here is the larger picts...(sorry it's not hudge )

Thread Closed share thread