ATTN: Notifying Moderators.

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

09 September 2003
ATTN: Notifying Moderators.

hey guys. i been browsing through this forum on and off and in some cases ive noticed that people are still not following the rules. I would like for everyone to Notify the mods if you see any threads that are not following the rules ( ie. posting a head with no perspective shot.. or wireframe.. etc )

this way we can get to the threads that NEED attention much quicker without browsing through every single thread. so just press the "report this post to a moderator" button near the bottom of any post in the thread you would like us to look at. and state the reason. Cheers.

06 June 2004
How do you notify mods/report threads in this new Forum Version? I don't see the links for that anymore.

06 June 2004
It's an icon now,when logged,it's right next to the status icon under your avatar.

06 June 2004
Thanks. I did not see it.

Somehow a small red triangle graphic with an exclamation point in it did not say "report post" to me as clearly as a text link which said "report post".

06 June 2004
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread