Untitled Project - Andrew Hamilton

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

09 September 2007
this is incredibly inspiring

09 September 2007
Ah! i didn't know my thread was still kicking!

Thanks for all the kind comments guys, apologies for the extremely late reply again!

I'm currently working on my site, which will be up in a month, once some of my industry content on there is 'allowed' to be shown I'll be putting a higher res video of this project up.

Vanished - Cheers mate. There is actually no normal/parallax maps in this project, it consists only of diffuse. I felt it wasn't too necessary to go all 'next-gen' for this one. It wouldn't be difficult to produce normal/parallax maps for this scene out of the textures i have though.

Snikske - Thanks! Yup, the lighting was jsut a personal choice of mine.. i was originally going to simply black and white. With the lighting you find strange, its most like the sunbeams/god rays, which might be more clear once I have the higher res video floating around

Thanks for the support guys

10 October 2007
Thumbs up

speechless !!! i wonder how did i miss this great thread all that time ..
amazing work ... no single crits at all .. i wish if you don't mind posting some wires , polys count and texture size
keep it up

10 October 2007
I hope to be like you

1st i want to ask you about your imagination of this scene and your texture Is it from a real picture or from ur amagination & 2nd are you make the lights from photoshop on the texture............thx.

10 October 2007
Looks great very low poly and great texture work!

10 October 2007
Only just came across this today, superb work mate!

10 October 2007
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread