Jeremy Fenske Senior Concept Artist at Highmoon Studios

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

02 February 2016
Feb-Weekend Feedback-Jeremy Fenske Senior Concept Artist at Highmoon Studios

We are happy to have Jeremy Fenske for this first round of 2D “Weekend Feedback” for the month of February.

Currently working at Highmoon Studios as a Senior Concept and previously at ZeniMax Online for 6 years. He has also received training at Columbus College of Art and Design with a B.F.A. He has worked on titles such as Elder Scrolls Online and teaches a Master Class for Digital Painting at CGMaster Academy.

http://www.jeremyfenskeart.com

FEB 27, 2016
For this session Jeremy provided feedback to our member Floki that was looking to get some feedback on
his landscape paintings.

The original post could be found here original post

FEB 20, 2016
For this session Jeremy provided feedback to our member RoBs0n that was looking to get some feedback on lighting.

FEB 13, 2016
For this session Jeremy provided feedback to our member jonathanmwilson that was looking to get some feedback on his concept art.

FEB 8 , 2016
For this session Jeremy provided feedback to our member Andon Bulgaria that was looking to get some feedback on his concept art.

Last edited by jcy817 : 02 February 2016 at 04:51 PM.

02 February 2016
It'a amazing that you are doing this for our community. Thank you Jeremy.

02 February 2016
Amazing feedback J. Thank you for helping some of the other artists in the community.

02 February 2016
Beyond HAPPY

Originally Posted by jcy817:

We are happy to have Jeremy Fenske for this first round of 2D “Weekend Feedback” for the month of February.

Currently working at Highmoon Studios as a Senior Concept and previously at ZeniMax Online for 6 years. He has also received training at Columbus College of Art and Design with a B.F.A. He has worked on titles such as Elder Scrolls Online and teaches a Master Class for Digital Painting at CGMaster Academy.

http://www.jeremyfenskeart.com
FEB 13, 2016
For this session Jeremy provided feedback to our member jonathanmwilson that was looking to get some feedback on his concept art.

FEB 8 , 2016
For this session Jeremy provided feedback to our member Andon Bulgaria that was looking to get some feedback on his concept art.

Evening Jeremy Fenske,
You did pronounce it correctly THANK YOU(the D is silent).
First let me tell you I really enjoyed the feedback and the calm and careful manner it was delivered towards my self. Your thumbnails are damn awesome as is all of your work.
I am very excited to hear such awesome ant to the point constructive feedback. I literary can not express in words the feeling right now man, Its like another person somewhere else in the world is talking about MY drawings and having my images in their Photoshop opened WOW what a rush :0. I will indeed listen to every word you have said and will definitely keep on learning more and more about the concept art world, and YES I 100% agree my fundamentals are way off, so I am In the process of fixing that, may take years but it will be so worth it. Yeah, I am really excited right now thanks for every word and the time you have taken to talk about my stuff. What you are doing for us new-guys is just AMAZING. All the best of wishes from lovely Bulgaria

Seldt

02 February 2016
So much knowledge for all of us to take! Thank you!

Thank you so much Jeremy for taking the time to give these very thorough and encouraging critique! I feel this is as much a gift for the students getting their work critiqued (the lucky ones as for the rest of us who gets to watch it. Thanks again!

02 February 2016
This is what the Society is all about!

Hey Jeremy,

I just had to drop a line after lurking around here for a while. It's really awesome to see you and other professionals take the time out of your busy days (and weekend, in your case) to do what you're doing. By giving feedback to artist in this way, you and your peers not only raise the bar of quality and technique for the artist you help, but also beautifully exemplify the the value and importance of exchanges like these. So Thank You again Jeremy!

Beyond this, AWESOME WORK JONATHAN! Please keep up all the amazing work. I hope you got as much from Jeremy's feedback as I did.

Regards,

Ted-

T.

"A clever person solves a problem, a wise person avoids it."

02 February 2016
Great insight as always!

Jeremy,

I want to thank you for sharing your knowledge with the community. I learned from these videos as well. Keep up the inspiring work!

Cheers
Jonathan

Ted, Thank you

02 February 2016
Wow

Thank so much, Jeremy,

When I posted, I never imagined getting such in-depth feedback. I really appreciate the time you spent and all the advice. I will be sure to keep it ll in mind. It was cool to see the paint over, never seen that with my own work. All a first really, this was my first ever post to a forum ever. I will keep working and thanks again, Jeremy.

Best,

Jonathan

02 February 2016
Originally Posted by jonathanmwilson: Thank so much, Jeremy,

When I posted, I never imagined getting such in-depth feedback. I really appreciate the time you spent and all the advice. I will be sure to keep it ll in mind. It was cool to see the paint over, never seen that with my own work. All a first really, this was my first ever post to a forum ever. I will keep working and thanks again, Jeremy.

Best,

Jonathan

It is absolutely my pleasure, I'm glad you all appreciate and are learning from these quick videos!

02 February 2016
Thanks Jeremy

02 February 2016
Big Thanks!

Hey Jeremy,
Thanks a lot for the feedback!
It helped me to see the whole composition with fresh eyes and spot mistakes that I was blind to. I really appreciate all your effort to help us! I'll try to improve the piece as soon as possible!

02 February 2016
Originally Posted by RoBs0n: Hey Jeremy,
Thanks a lot for the feedback!
It helped me to see the whole composition with fresh eyes and spot mistakes that I was blind to. I really appreciate all your effort to help us! I'll try to improve the piece as soon as possible!

No problem, looking forward to see more.

03 March 2016
Hey Jeremy, considering your feedback I tried to improve the work. It's on the original post if you like to see.

reply share thread