Alessando Baldasseroni Senior Character Artist at Riot Games

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

02 February 2016
FEB-Weekend Feedback-Alessandro Baldasseroni-Senior Character Artist at Riot Games

We are happy to have Alessandro for this first round of "Weekend Feedback(3D)" for the month of February.

Alessandro is senior character artists at Riot Games Studio and has been supportive member of CGSociety since 2002. During his career Alessandro has worked on high profile projects such as Mass Effect 2, Fable 2 and 3, Arkham Origins, Elder Scrolls Online and much more. Before working at Riot Games he was a Lead Character Artist at Blur Studios. He has been a featured artists in a number of publications through Ballistic Media and has been awarded 20 CG Choice awards and 10 Editorís Choice awards. He is also an adviser for the Character Arts program at CGMA.

http://www.eklettica.com/index.html

FEB 27, 2016
For this session Alessandro provided feedback to our member Meldu.

The original post could be found here. original post

FEB 20, 2016
For this session Alessandro provided feedback to our member Jose David Barillas "RO11"

The original post could be found here. original post

FEB 13, 2016
For this session Alessandro provided feedback to our member Ali Daneshgar for a Star Craft Protoss character, Zeratule, that he was looking to get some feedback on. The original post could be found here.

original post

FEB 8, 2016
For this session Alessandro provided feedback to our member Van Ong for an Orc piece that he was looking to get some feedback on. The original post could be found here.

original post

Last edited by jcy817 : 03 March 2016 at 01:12 AM.

02 February 2016
I'm a big fan of your work since... Well... Ever? You seem to only be getting even better with age! Considering you're already blowing people's minds off, scary to think what you could come up with 10 years from now!

02 February 2016
I'm a big fan and love this, thanks for share

02 February 2016
Great eye and amazing feedback. I think those suggestions add a lot to the overall strength and presence to the characters. Great anatomy crit as well.
Love what you are doing bro. Keep it up. This is one of the reason I loved about CGSociety it's great to see that come back artists helping artists.

02 February 2016
Man I got to post some of my work. i would love to get a feedback from one of my favorite artists.

02 February 2016
This feedback made my day. Specially since I didnt expect any feedback from one of my favorite artists from the industry.
Gonna add my works in progress more often.
Thank you very much for your time and the photoshop file.

02 February 2016
Thank for all the insight Alessandro, Learning alot from these videos as I am now starting to dive into 3D this has been great!

I appreciate the contribution to this awesome community.

-Jonathan

02 February 2016
What a great and insightful critique. Thank you Alessandro! I have been amazed by your work for a long time now and getting a this detailed feedback from you really made the time I took on the project worth it. You've given some things to think about for this project as well as the next one.

02 February 2016
Thanks Pal

02 February 2016
Thank you for the feedback and the paintover.rar!

Looks like I have a lot of tweaking ahead of me

I especially appreciate the tightness of form feedback and PSD with the layers, each improvement is made apparent when in isolation.

02 February 2016
feedback

hello people would like to know how I can get feedback from Alessandro about my work ?

03 March 2016
update

I worked on the review from Alessandro and I feel like the character looks better thanks to this. I decided different things, but just personal taste. Its not ready, but almost there:

http://forums.cgsociety.org/showthr...587#post8159587

05 May 2016
Over the years, your work has been outstanding. So good, in fact, that I cried on several occasions and almost gave up CG....

reply share thread