July 2016 -Ferly Ikyos

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

07 July 2016
July 2016 -Ferly Ikyos

looks like I'm late

I chose Dino Crisis2 for this challenge, a scene on the front gate of abandon facility in temperate jungle with coniferous tree , I hope I can make it on time.

Please don't hesitate to give me some advance

here my reverence

07 July 2016
I'm lack in 3D Skills.
so I start with:

Last edited by ikyos : 07 July 2016 at 01:49 PM.

07 July 2016
Nice start! And interesting photo. I'm curious - did you prepared this scene by yourself? I also like your composition. Here is a thought: why not to make this jungle a bit dirty? Leave some pieces of newspapers here and there (just make it older and dirty), add some scrap... And why not make this diagonal beam made of rusty steel? Rusty colors would be a strong accent in the overall green of the jungle. And don't worry to much about making it on time. Just hit it as hard as you can. It's all about trying again and again, and do it better every time!

Regards
Jonatan

07 July 2016
Originally Posted by Jonatan-Moonchild: Nice start! And interesting photo. I'm curious - did you prepared this scene by yourself? I also like your composition. Here is a thought: why not to make this jungle a bit dirty? Leave some pieces of newspapers here and there (just make it older and dirty), add some scrap... And why not make this diagonal beam made of rusty steel? Rusty colors would be a strong accent in the overall green of the jungle. And don't worry to much about making it on time. Just hit it as hard as you can. It's all about trying again and again, and do it better every time!

Regards
Jonatan

thanks Jonatan, yah that was exactly as I imagined, but that's not a beam, that's a fallen tree, a huge creature comes out from inside the facility chasing a car and smashing the tree
I imagined some wreck car, fall leaves at street for rusty colors

I completed the basic scene

and doodling a next step

Last edited by ikyos : 07 July 2016 at 12:03 PM.

07 July 2016
Dino Crisis, wow awesome. I remember getting that as a x-mas gift as a kid, brilliant game. Can't wait to see this progress

07 July 2016
Nice progress Ferly. I hope you will find the time to take a few next steps.

Regards
Jonatan

07 July 2016
Originally Posted by DAAZED: Dino Crisis, wow awesome. I remember getting that as a x-mas gift as a kid, brilliant game. Can't wait to see this progress

hii Aaron
yah this is my favorite game great you like my choice

Originally Posted by Jonatan-Moonchild: Nice progress Ferly. I hope you will find the time to take a few next steps.

Regards
Jonatan

hii Jonatan

not finish yet
I hope I can finished this weekend,
here my progress :

I'll retouching some edge and fix the shape, I hope I'm not over do
do you guys have an advice ?

07 July 2016
I'm done This is my final Proses:

This is South gate of Third Energy Company Research Facility.

Thanks for this Month self challenge, I really enjoyed this challenge like a journey to my youth memory.
Thanks for this Month self challenge everyone, especially Jonatan Cwiakalski Thanks Bro

07 July 2016
It's been a pleasure!
You did a good use of July. It's a shame that at the moment I can watch your work only on a mobile (good resolution - 1440 x 2560 - but still...) but I like it a lot. Well done Ferly! See you in August

Regards
Jonatan

07 July 2016
Awesome job Ferly, really love the final result!

08 August 2016
Thanks Aaron

Note that Jonatan, 1440x2560 more wide

reply share thread