May 2016 - Andrew Burdyak

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

05 May 2016
May 2016 - Andrew Burdyak

Hi everyone, it's my first challenge here, and i hope not last) so it's my Wip thumbnails some ideas Space elevator,i hope you like this,I chose number 3 for my final DMP, because i like idea creation some city kind of China slums on foreground and on background i creation some modern building, and also i have my Space Elevator on middle, on the top elevators you see something like energy rings,and on the left side and on the right side you see energy towers for energy for elevators, so i hope you like this idea, and sorry for my english
Thumbnails idea

Wip1

05 May 2016
Welcome to the challenge (I also hope it will not be the last...). I like your thumbnail sketches. I would choose probably some mix of urban structures and nature but it's just my personal preference. Good start - keep it up!

Regards
Jonatan

Last edited by Jonatan-Moonchild : 05 May 2016 at 03:16 AM.

05 May 2016
Cool thumbnails.

05 May 2016
Bring it all together

Even though the city type of silhouettes have more interesting details, number 5 and 6 have better composition. Try to combine those elements for a stronger piece.

Originally Posted by Kpimin:
Thumbnails idea

Wip1

05 May 2016
combine those elements

I added some rocks,and water on foreground like i have in thumbnails 5-6,also i added rocks the upstairs and now it's look like cave, and i thinks composition looks better then i have,Thanks Milan.
Corrie Engelbrecht,Jonatan Cwiakalski thank you guys, sorry for delay answer i keep it up and try to do my better
Wip2

05 May 2016
Wip3

Some simple 3d blocks, next steps CG texturing in photoshop add some mood, and Of Course add my Elevator and Modern Building

Last edited by Kpimin : 05 May 2016 at 10:39 PM.

05 May 2016
Wip4

Ok guys another step, and i go to home stretch)))but i know i have a lot of work on this)

05 May 2016
Finish this!!

Keep going. Hope you push this through to final. Sleep is the cousin of death.

Originally Posted by Kpimin: Ok guys another step, and i go to home stretch)))but i know i have a lot of work on this)

06 June 2016
Final Matte Sleep is the cousin of death (c)

Sleep is the cousin of death (c) Says Millan and i do this) so guys it's my final Matte painting,i hope you like this, thanks all members for your feedback,and thanks Millan and David for great challenge on this month,keep it up guys it's realy cool
Final Matte Shot

http://i.imgur.com/eji1zod.jpg

Last edited by Kpimin : 06 June 2016 at 07:39 PM.

06 June 2016
Nice! You really have used these last hours .

Regards
Jonatan

06 June 2016
Thanks

Thank you Jonatan, it's because a Sleep is the cousin of death (c), I'll remember these words for a long time)

reply share thread