Factory Interior, harlyo (3d)

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

10 October 2017
Factory Interior, harlyo (3d)

Title: Factory Interior

Name: harlyo

Hi everyone , This is my first project in Unreal Engine , i made this project mainly for the purpose of practice game making and improve myself , please feel free to leave your feedback at this stage it will be very helpful for me , Enjoy :)

4 Weeks Ago
Nicely done..

My only critic would be that at a glance, it looks like a scifi corridor and not a factory interior.

I would add more crates (or whatnot) in the corridors to make it more factory like.. I say this because my first initial though was ( before actually reading the title of the thread)that this was a scifi corridor where one would walk through. And I have a feeling a lot of people are gonna think that as well.. Well, whats wrong with that, you ask ? Well.. If this was a normal corridor where one would had to walk through, you would trip all over yourself because of the gaps in the floor. So that wouldn't be a good design . You do have the roller things on the ground which you often see in a factory or airplane bagage storage, so it's a factory, but at a glance the image looks like a scifi corridor... You also have the crates parked on the side instead of in the middle.

reply share thread